The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I knew merrill hoge was an idiot. But this is impressive.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLvGOs99oA[/youtube]

So did anything meaningful that I need to know about happen at the SEC media thing, or was it all just the usual gossipy horsecrap? Trying to figure out what I need to try to catch up on.

So did anything meaningful that I need to know about happen at the SEC media thing, or was it all just the usual gossipy horsecrap? Trying to figure out what I need to try to catch up on.

clowney claimed all tiny richardson did was get away with holding, rather than dominate him... muschamp took a mini-shot at Urban... folks complained about who they have to play from the other division of the SEC... johnny football said he didn't want people up in his business... alabama is good and buck fama.

Pretty much just hours and hours of nonsense about Manziel getting kicked out of the manning camp.

20130718_135747_zpsece43815.jpg

PB shake is the move today GWN

I'm jealous. That looks really good right now.

That TNHopeful guy in the RF is really annoying me. How many non recruit specific threads can you make? I can't (or am not smart enough to know how) ignore threads on mobile. I really don't want to wade through a list of his chitty hypothetical question threads.

/pointless rant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back