The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That TNHopeful guy in the RF is really annoying me. How many non recruit specific threads can you make? I can't (or am not smart enough to know how) ignore threads on mobile. I really don't want to wade through a list of his chitty hypothetical question threads.

/pointless rant

Was actually just about to come here to post something similar. Dude has way too much time on his hands too, with the what is a VFL thread being a prime example

@KevinMcAlpin: Alex Wood's line (tonight w/Triple-A Gwinnett): 5 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 5 K, 71 pitches/46 strikes. #Braves

bentenn, nicky sobotka's (pablo schreiber's) character on Orange is the New Black is so strange... only a few episodes in, though.

Yeah. Him talking to that other guard about his man stench eventually turning the girls on cracked me up.

It's alright. I was almost out on it and almost started another show but figured that would result in me never watching either, so I'm gonna continue this one.

clowney claimed all tiny richardson did was get away with holding, rather than dominate him... muschamp took a mini-shot at Urban... folks complained about who they have to play from the other division of the SEC... johnny football said he didn't want people up in his business... alabama is good and buck fama.

Pretty much just hours and hours of nonsense about Manziel getting kicked out of the manning camp.

CBJ was great, but that's no surprise.

Thanks. Figured there wasn't much actual news.

I am pretty frigging sick of Johnny Football already, which is completely unfair because I don't really know anything about him. It's all media coverage.

I'm sick of him as well. The media blows everything up like they always do. Who cares if he goes to a Heat game? Who cares if he does all these non football related things? It's not news.

Funny how his privacy became such a priority when it started to make him look like a jackass and not a playboy.

I expect Alabama to frogstomp A&M this year, as they probably could/would have last year had it not been the hangover game after that LSU game. Will be interesting to see if how much backlash there is if they make him look terrible.

I still think Manziel will have a really good year, just because he can ball and Sumlin's offense adds to that. They have sorta silly offensive potential if the line is decent. Lucked out on the schedule, too. Dropped Florida for Vandy.

I still think Manziel will have a really good year, just because he can ball and Sumlin's offense adds to that. They have sorta silly offensive potential if the line is decent. Lucked out on the schedule, too. Dropped Florida for Vandy.

Still depressing that we hired Derek Dooley and apparently wouldn't even really consider Kevin Sumlin because Hamilton was trying to, as they say, win the press conference.

After four days effectively off the internet, as far as I can figure the total amount of really meaningful stuff I missed (that I know about so far) is zero. Must remember this when I'm at the beach next week.

I'm sick of him as well. The media blows everything up like they always do. Who cares if he goes to a Heat game? Who cares if he does all these non football related things? It's not news.

Weren't you involved in the *****ing and moaning about him getting excused from the manning passing camp?

In a way, I hate it for Manziel. He's just a college kid and should be cut some slack. He's how old? 20? But on the other hand, he seems to enjoy (and take advantage of) the fame so you gotta take the good with the bad. Wanna live a high profile life? Expect high profile scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back