The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't know how learning from them wouldn't effect his game at least a little bit but no way of knowing anyways.

Would it have benefited him? Probably. Does it really matter to A&M and their season? Doubt it. Much ado about fscking nothing to me.

Because its ridiculous? Because it makes professionals look like you and I? Or because too much of it is the luck of a bounce?

I know people hate it because it seems more like luck but, to me, it's the same argument people make about not liking the US Open. Is it hard? Is it unpredictable? Absolutely. But they're all playing the same course and it's more interesting to me because its different from all the Shell Oil, Starbucks, Kraft Foods, John Deere, yada yada yada Championships that are the usual tour stops.

I know people hate it because it seems more like luck but, to me, it's the same argument people make about not liking the US Open. Is it hard? Is it unpredictable? Absolutely. But they're all playing the same course and it's more interesting to me because its different from all the Shell Oil, Starbucks, Kraft Foods, John Deere, yada yada yada Championships that are the usual tour stops.

It was more just a reaction to tiger flying a bunker in front of the green, landing the ball short, controlling the spin on the first hop, and having the ball release through the backside of the green on the second bounce, which he cannot control.

I like it because it's different. But when it equates to Tiger hitting the flag stick and losing the masters because of it, it's pretty stupid. Karma though art a ruthless *****

tumblr_lnyp3xVVbm1qkccx6o1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back