The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauderdale, Hurd, Helm, Kelly, Wolf, Jackson, Wharton, and I think Cortez, Weatherd, and Bates. Not 100% sure on the last 3 but I can find out

I'll believe it when they are actually enrolled early. Seems like every year we have multiple players saying that they will enroll early at this point. Then December rolls around and they can't

I'll believe it when they are actually enrolled early. Seems like every year we have multiple players saying that they will enroll early at this point. Then December rolls around and they can't

This is also true. And sometimes EE doesn't make AS big of a difference as I always think it will. But hey.

This is true. The wait amd see approach is best. Cant ever tell with young guys

I'm still not against JRM being in the backfield especially in 2014. But, as we know, having needs everywhere doesn't allow moves like that.

So I finally watched 42 tonight and I know all of you loved it unconditionally but does anybody else think it was a little too easy?

And/or that Branch Rickey was way bigger or more grandiose than he should have been?

So I finally watched 42 tonight and I know all of you loved it unconditionally but does anybody else think it was a little too easy?

And/or that Branch Rickey was way bigger or more grandiose than he should have been?

Im sure it was way tougher on Jackie than the movie portrayed. And i don't know much about Branch Rickey but i thought the roll was really good.

Nati, is that jersey website you posted a while back legit? I'm thinking about going in on one, but I don't want a garbage shirsey when it gets here from China.

Nati, is that jersey website you posted a while back legit? I'm thinking about going in on one, but I don't want a garbage shirsey when it gets here from China.

Seconded. I'm not as concerned with the jersey as I am sending my info to a sham shop

Is Gaulden for sure a Safety or maybe a corner? reason I ask is because I thought he was a corner and just realized he was a safety. So.

And Barnett seems awesome.

Is Gaulden for sure a Safety or maybe a corner? reason I ask is because I thought he was a corner and just realized he was a safety. So.

And Barnett seems awesome.

Gaulden said we are recruiting him at CB. Buck Fitzgerald said he thinks he would shine at CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back