Wood grain all in his range dripping stains when He switch lanes
Switched the name It's still the same Swisha House or Swisha Blast
Butch Jones he running the game and Magnificent bout his cash
Michael Hart he made him hot hard work took him to the top
Jimmy Haslem took him to the lot he wrote a check and bought a drop

20130720_135741_zps9795cd11.jpg

Ya boy scotty. Bout to get him to sign my shirt

alright gentlemen.

if i were gonna go somewhere for 3-4 days, just wherever in the U.S., where should it be? Doesn't have to be somewhere with a sports team in mind... just a cool, relaxing, good restaurants, not super crowded city/destination that you guys would recommend?

alright gentlemen.

if i were gonna go somewhere for 3-4 days, just wherever in the U.S., where should it be? Doesn't have to be somewhere with a sports team in mind... just a cool, relaxing, good restaurants, not super crowded city/destination that you guys would recommend?

Probably not your typical suggestion, but have always been a bit partial to renting a cabin on Lake Joccassee. Good restaurants, some really nice cabins at affordable prices, easily my favorite lake I've been too, not very crowded, and reasonable prices for boat rentals.

alright gentlemen.

scottsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back