The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal. I know it looks arbitrary, but we're trying to be slightly more cognizant of borderline pics due to our agreement with Google Ads. Trust me. I can't figure out where the line is either.

You gettin paid yet??

No big deal. I know it looks arbitrary, but we're trying to be slightly more cognizant of borderline pics due to our agreement with Google Ads. Trust me. I can't figure out where the line is either.

Wait, did I miss something? Did we go corporate or something? I did notice that now even the Barves thread trick of f s c k now even gets the **** treatment.

Freak went into business with Google? Nice

So we're pretty deep and talented on the dline right.... :)

It amazes me the short term memory that people have on here. Don't get me wrong we had some inept coaches last year so things are bound to improve to a degree. However, some of it falls with the players that said coaches recruited and that is not going to just magically change this year.

It amazes me the short term memory that people have on here. Don't get me wrong we had some inept coaches last year so things are bound to improve to a degree. However, some of it falls with the players that said coaches recruited and that is not going to just magically change this year.

Just wait until hubbs starts his camp coverage... People will start predicting 10 wins

The collective amnesia is astounding.

I am expecting 6- APU, WKU, SAU, UK, VU, MIZZU

I'm hoping for 7- add Auburn or SC

I think the absolute ceiling with CBJ having a horseshoe surgically implanted is 8- add Auburn or SC

I think we have slim to none against Oregon, Florida, Bama, UGA.

I think the absolute ceiling with CBJ having a horseshoe surgically implanted is 8- add Auburn or SC

Pretty much how I feel too

Agree, except at the risk of falling into the category of people that I was just criticizing I have a hard time counting anybody out against Florida. Muschamp will have that defense as one of the best in the SEC no doubt, but I just don't really see any offensive talent on that team, and if you can't score any team is going to be right there with you with just a handful of plays needing to go your way. Granted, our defense could give them a career day just like last year, but in some ways I think a half way competent defense could be a real thorn in their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back