The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright gentlemen.

if i were gonna go somewhere for 3-4 days, just wherever in the U.S., where should it be? Doesn't have to be somewhere with a sports team in mind... just a cool, relaxing, good restaurants, not super crowded city/destination that you guys would recommend?

Honolulu

scottsdale is superduper hot but i thought about there or phoenix. lake jaccossee isn't too too far away hmmm. for water i may do beach rather than lake.

Ever given a dog a bath at 4 AM because they got sprayed by a skunk?

Not as fun as you would think.

alright gentlemen.

if i were gonna go somewhere for 3-4 days, just wherever in the U.S., where should it be? Doesn't have to be somewhere with a sports team in mind... just a cool, relaxing, good restaurants, not super crowded city/destination that you guys would recommend?

If you are talking about going now/soon, I'd highly suggest Lake George, NY. I'm not sure I would have ever chosen to go there out of nowhere but I went for a wedding around this time of year a couple years ago and absolutely loved it.

So a) there is actually a limit on how many "likes" you can give out in one day? b) there are people who actually reach said limit on a frequent basis? And c) requested that freak increase that number as a result of this weekends recruiting events?

Is it really necessary to go around and "like" all 300 different boom gifs or updates from Wu and Swanson?

So a) there is actually a limit on how many "likes" you can give out in one day? b) there are people who actually reach said limit on a frequent basis? And c) requested that freak increase that number as a result of this weekends recruiting events?

Is it really necessary to go around and "like" all 300 different boom gifs or updates from Wu and Swanson?

Lol it is pretty ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back