The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give Durant a little more credit, and the rest of the league down three notches. The #3 player in the league changes on a monthly basis. At different points, it was Paul/Gasol/etc, etc.

Chris Paul isn't even the best point guard in the NBA, and durant is a lot closer to lebron than people want to admit.

I'd give Durant a little more credit, and the rest of the league down three notches. The #3 player in the league changes on a monthly basis. At different points, it was Paul/Gasol/etc, etc.

Im not so sure Durant is as good as people thought after seeing him without Westbrook. Westbrook needs more credit, IMO

Chris Paul isn't even the best point guard in the NBA, and durant is a lot closer to lebron than people want to admit.

Since I haven't seen Derrick Rose play in 13 months, I'd assume you would take Westbrook or Parker. I can easily see the debate for Parker. I doubt Westbrook.

And Durant is a great player who will go down as a top 30 player, but he's still not on LeBron's level defensively nor playmaking wise. Durant will get there soon though.

Since I haven't seen Derrick Rose play in 13 months, I'd assume you would take Westbrook or Parker. I can easily see the debate for Parker. I doubt Westbrook.

And Durant is a great player who will go down as a top 30 player, but he's still not on LeBron's level defensively nor playmaking wise. Durant will get there soon though.

Tony Parker. And it's not close

Durant is also at least five years younger.

Tony Parker. And it's not close

Durant is also at least five years younger.

I know your hate of the Clippers blinds you, which is fine. You are a Grizzlies fan. And I can see an argument that Parker is better. But not even close is crazy

I thought Parker was only effective because of highly illegal screens and Stern's agenda to allow them.

I know your hate of the Clippers blinds you, which is fine. You are a Grizzlies fan. And I can see an argument that Parker is better. But not even close is crazy

I hate the spurs as much, if not more. I hate everything about them. I've also watched every second of dozens of games of Chris Paul and tony Parker the last few years, including two playoff series apiece. Tony Parker is better, and it's not close.

I thought Parker was only effective because of highly illegal screens and Stern's agenda to allow them.

Illegal screens don't have anything to do with sterns agenda. They've gone the way of traveling, just isn't called.

The illegal screens make it easier for him, but he shoots the cover off the ball. He moves the ball so quickly and so effortlessly. Always the right pass, setting up the next two passes. The spurs ball and people movement is impeccable. That offense is a well oiled machine and it starts with Parker. Chris Paul dribbles the air out of the ball.

You just came with "there's a dozen guys in my softball league that could be Reed Johnson." You might as well have ended the post with "kick me".

Kick away

He is average at everything. There is value in that but I typically prefer players with a discernible skill. That's my opinion. It's okay to have a different one ha

Illegal screens don't have anything to do with sterns agenda. They've gone the way of traveling, just isn't called.

The illegal screens make it easier for him, but he shoots the cover off the ball. He moves the ball so quickly and so effortlessly. Always the right pass, setting up the next two passes. The spurs ball and people movement is impeccable. That offense is a well oiled machine and it starts with Parker. Chris Paul dribbles the air out of the ball.

Paul and Parket shoot about the same when it comes to eFG% (which account three's and two's).

And one player has had Gregg Popovich for his whole career, along with Tim Duncan, and the other has had Byron Scott, Monty Williams, and VINNY ****ING DEL NEGRO.

Parker is a killer, I agree. Drills shots from any and all angles, too. It is fun to watch. I'm not sure how either of these teams would approach guarding him.

Ding ding ding! I said that Durant is much closer to Bron Bron in here a month ago and bout got laughed out of here.. Thinking it was Verc, can't remember now.

Well no wonder, that's more H2O than tap water.

(Assuming that meant Coors Light)

Wasn't saying its my drink of choice (and fwiw I agree with you), but among all the people as talented as reed johnson, a lot of coors is consumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back