The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth even going up to and checking out the view of the field?

Before the game that is--I will be in my seat for the game

Honestly . . . I just wasn't that impressed. I guess if it wasn't very crowded and you got a prime table it would be cool, but it just seemed like a lot of work to go eat food that wasn't all that great. A good seat in the Chop House is pretty much the same experience.

Scotty.

The reason why Henderson would be our last DE is because Weatherd is basically committed at that spot and the other spot is for Hendrix.

Barnett, Ford, Mosley, and Sawyers are all being recruited for DT and we will probably take 2-3 of them as well.

Scotty.

The reason why Henderson would be our last DE is because Weatherd is basically committed at that spot and the other spot is for Hendrix.

Barnett, Ford, Mosley, and Sawyers are all being recruited for DT and we will probably take 2-3 of them as well.

Wow, really. Man I would hate to lose out on Hendrix. That sucks, I would much rather have Hendrix over Weatherd. You think they would really turn Hendrix away?

Hendrix and Henderson would be a haul on the edge. Done really know much about Weatherd though.

Wow, really. Man I would hate to lose out on Hendrix. That sucks, I would much rather have Hendrix over Weatherd. You think they would really turn Hendrix away?

Hendrix and Henderson would be a haul on the edge. Done really know much about Weatherd though.

My bad I worded it wrong. There are 3 spots for DE. 2 are taken frome Weatherd and Henderson. The last one is "reserved" for Hendrix. Theres no way we would pass imo

Just for the record, 95 percent of the post-deleting that takes place in this thread is done by moderators who don't regularly post in it.

Leaving for Jonesboro, GA in an hour. Atlanta game Saturday night. Coca-Cola World Saturday afternoon. Anybody got any under 21 ideas for a couple hours that me and my brother can do in Atlanta?

Leaving for Jonesboro, GA in an hour. Atlanta game Saturday night. Coca-Cola World Saturday afternoon. Anybody got any under 21 ideas for a couple hours that me and my brother can do in Atlanta?

Currently chillin in the CNN center. Chose a Simmons shirsey over the white bear shirts. Sorry scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back