The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, excellent. If that crash happens against Lucas Harrell the way Davis had hit RHPs this year, I'll have a sad about my pretty good streak ending.

Braves are looking for an accountant .. Maybe I could help them calculate their actual payroll

ESPN Franchise player draft happ'nin in case you want to question people's sanity and read stupid comments on perennial all stars

6. Longoria
7. ...Cespedes

Why Caple picked Cespedes: "I pick Cespedes because he was better than Harper was last year despite overcoming much more and dealing with the emotional weight of not knowing whether his mother was safe in Cuba. He’s a great all-around player who would have been rookie of the year in almost any other season but last year.”

Heyward 15th.

Why Kahrl picked Heyward: "It’s hard to leave Stephen Strasburg on the table, but I'll go with Heyward. I'll go with a franchise outfielder who's growing into an elite hitter while providing top-shelf defense. After 27 homers last year, there's more power to come once Heyward starts hitting his peak seasons, and at 23 years old, that's somebody you can build around for the next decade or more.”

"I don't want my recruits going to a school with "fans" that "care about the teams." That isn't what recruits should focus on. btw anyone know why @Jalen @Hurd stopped going to church?#vanderBuild"

jf-300-pc.jpg

They must be counting Giants fans votes twice. Belt, scutaro, and Crawford all in second place. Pablo and buster in first. Even Gregor blanco is on the OF list. #VoteATL

Better start drinking. Five hours until it starts again

I am not optimistic about tonight, that's for sure. Last night was our shot.

I would really like a Real Softball Fan to explain to me why Ivy didn't come in in relief when Oklahoma started tagging the hell out of the ball after Ellen had thrown ~170 pitches. I've seen the Weeklys make a pitching change twice in the last two weeks, neither time in as important a situation as that, so clearly changing pitchers is not completely unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back