The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has a sad knowing that Gattis and J Blaze dont get much playing time.

It's a good problem to have. But damn I love watching those cats play ball. Sue me.

I has a sad knowing that Gattis and J Blaze dont get much playing time.

It's a good problem to have. But damn I love watching those cats play ball. Sue me.

I want to believe in J-Blaze so bad, but I just can't ignore his previous past. He's at least a 4th OF that can really help on the basepaths.

I completely get the Gattis situation. Just wait till next year, he'll be the starting catcher.

I wish Simmons could run like J Blaze, and was hitting like he is this year. He would never lose a game you guys.

I'm not sure what's the peak for Simmons' bat is going to be. I doubt he'll ever hit .300 consistently. Hopefully he develops into something like .280/.330/.420

I want to believe in J-Blaze so bad, but I just can't ignore his previous past. He's at least a 4th OF that can really help on the basepaths.

I completely get the Gattis situation. Just wait till next year, he'll be the starting catcher.

I just want a leadoff man with wheels who can get on base. That's all. Seeing Simmons lead off everyday makes me want to burn a precious white kitten.

Yeah, but then next year I'll be nostalgic for B Mac. I can't win :/

I just want a leadoff man with wheels who can get on base. That's all. Seeing Simmons lead off everyday makes me want to burn a precious white kitten.

Yeah, but then next year I'll be nostalgic for B Mac. I can't win :/

I get it. I do too. I really don't care about the speed so much as I just want someone who can get on base in front of Jason/Justin/Freddie/Gattis or Mac and let them do their thing. Andy isn't that guy. That's why I wanted a leadoff hitter. Because I love Simba, he's just not a consistent hitter right now, and he's not a guy who draws walks, which is a bad combo. I wonder what the Padres want for Chase Headley.

And I love Mac. He's back and it's great to see.

Headley and Simmons on the same side of the infield would be just stupid. Stupid, I tell you. That would be a great defensive infield even with meathead at second.

I've kinda thought the same thing you were trying to say before, but then when you think about it you're like "nvm, crap"

Prado was the same way at the top of the lineup. High contact, but not much power or great OBP. Those guys have to hit thier way on... Also leads to a bunch of GIDPrado's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back