The Atlanta Braves Thread

I just don't see how you'll be able to see much.
This is a terrible idea. Unless they out stands on the track, but that seems bad too.
Similar to our game there vs. VT, it's a spectacle/people will go so they can say they went to a baseball game at a race track thing. It isn't about the viewing experience and you know that going in. There was some Woodstock 99-type stuff going on that day before the game 😅

I'm sure it'll be way worse for baseball than for football, and it is nowhere near as easy of a drive for the 2 fanbases to get there either.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I like Grant Holmes and he has done a nice job for this team. But I still am shocked we are in the midst of a 5 game losing streak, not in a playoff spot right now and we are still skipping starts and give a 28 year old rookie long reliever another start. This organization is something else man.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I like Grant Holmes and he has done a nice job for this team. But I still am shocked we are in the midst of a 5 game losing streak, not in a playoff spot right now and we are still skipping starts and give a 28 year old rookie long reliever another start. This organization is something else man.
Only 3 years removed from a title + won the Division 6 years in a row including having one of the best offenses the sport has ever seen last year + a great but not "wacko" fanbase = this

This approach wouldn't fly in New York, Boston, and Philly, but it can in Atlanta.

Reactions: zjcvols
Only 3 years removed from a title + won the Division 6 years in a row including having one of the best offenses the sport has ever seen last year + a great but not "wacko" fanbase = this

This approach wouldn't fly in New York, Boston, and Philly, but it can in Atlanta.

Forgot that everyone in local media except Jeff Schulz is a stooge for the organization

Reactions: 05_never_again
For you guys that used dhgate, was it worth it? Girl is wanting a Jahmyr Gibbs Lions jersey but I really don't want to drop $150 on it, especially with Fanatics producing everything

For you guys that used dhgate, was it worth it? Girl is wanting a Jahmyr Gibbs Lions jersey but I really don't want to drop $150 on it, especially with Fanatics producing everything
They aren't doing NFL are they? I know they are NHL and MLB, but I don't remember anything about the NFL

Yes, just make sure you research your seller’s reviews first. Quality and fit. If the reviews don’t have pictures and tell you how it fits, it’s a no go.

VN Store

Back