The Atlanta Braves Thread

I would like to go on the record and say all of this is ****ing stupid.

Sale
Fried
Morton

Hold Schwelly if you need him Monday or Game 1. If you need the 2nd game use Holmes and the bullpen. Then use Lopez Game 1. You got Sale and Fried for games 2/3 if needed

****ing dumb just holding Sale

Reactions: AV_12

Sale
Fried
Morton

Hold Schwelly if you need him Monday or Game 1. If you need the 2nd game use Holmes and the bullpen. Then use Lopez Game 1. You got Sale and Fried for games 2/3 if needed

Nah these boy got it all figured out bro. No worries

Reactions: zjcvols

Sale
Fried
Morton

ā€œIf you need the 2nd game use Holmes and the bullpenā€

Lol if you have a win or go home game, just use Holmes and the bullpen!

Do you know what you would post if we ā€œjust use Holmes and the bullpenā€ that game? Because we all do.

Last edited:
ā€œIf you need the 2nd game use Holmes and the bullpenā€

Lol if you have a win or go home game, just use Holmes and the bullpen!

Do you know what you would post if we ā€œjust use Holmes and the bullpenā€ that game? Because we all do.

I understand the ****** situation that the weather has put us in. I'd rather use AJSS or Waldrep or Ian for a game but I get that's not feasible at this point. Remember, we don't control our own destiny either. If we are ahead of the Dbacks I'd understand the plan. We aren't. The Dbacks could sweep this weekend.

I understand the ****** situation that the weather has put us in. I'd rather use AJSS or Waldrep or Ian for a game but I get that's not feasible at this point. Remember, we don't control our own destiny either. If we are ahead of the Dbacks I'd understand the plan. We aren't. The Dbacks could sweep this weekend.
How do we not control our own destiny? We are one game behind the Mets. We play two games versus the Mets.

The dbacks could sweep this weekend. The mets could sweep this weekend. The Braves could sweep this weekend. Lot of things could happen this weekend. Canā€™t wait

How do we not control our own destiny? We are one game behind the Mets. We play two games versus the Mets.

The dbacks could sweep this weekend. The mets could sweep this weekend. The Braves could sweep this weekend. Lot of things could happen this weekend. Canā€™t wait
are these boys gonna be crying all weekend?

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back