The Atlanta Braves Thread

Between Forsyth and Macon. I just walked outside checking in things and it started blowing about 40 and I realized how stupid I was.
It's nasty in western NC - can't imagine there. Was moving chairs and flowers off the porch at 5 am holding onto my hat.

Holding onto power for now. 🤞

It's nasty in western NC - can't imagine there. Was moving chairs and flowers off the porch at 5 am holding onto my hat.

Holding onto power for now. 🤞
It’s weird. The eye was right here a few hours ago, but I think the gusts on the back side have been as bad or worse. From what I’ve seen, The east side of the storm is way worse than what I got. It’s worse 100 miles east of the eye in Augusta than it is 20 miles west here.

It’s weird. The eye was right here a few hours ago, but I think the gusts on the back side have been as bad or worse. From what I’ve seen, The east side of the storm is way worse than what I got. It’s worse 100 miles east of the eye in Augusta than it is 20 miles west here.
Looks like it went more east than they were expecting. We really only got rain here (some wind, but nothing too crazy).

Reactions: feathersax

Major League Baseball is so hard to figure out. They definitely don’t do things exactly like thousands of people coaching competitive baseball teams across the country. We gotta win a bunch of games in a small number of days. Maybe I should save my best pitcher until I absolutely need him. A novel idea to be sure!

It’s pretty nasty here in WNC. Widespread flooding and power outages. Got mandatoried to work last night, sent home this morning since the hospital was on generator power and can only do emergency cases under those circumstances. Circuitous route to get home and no power here, mudslides, trees down, etc.

It’s pretty nasty here in WNC. Widespread flooding and power outages. Got mandatoried to work last night, sent home this morning since the hospital was on generator power and can only do emergency cases under those circumstances. Circuitous route to get home and no power here, mudslides, trees down, etc.
Yikes. Will lift up all you guys in prayer.

Reactions: raw dog

VN Store

Back