The Biden/Harris Administration Accomplishments Thread

It's so bad in context is the problem. That's the issue for me. And the "truth" of it is intended to claim moral high ground...as he did in his post.

Try this on for comparison:
Pan Am has never cancelled a flight for any reason since 1991. Impressive, right?
And they've not missed an on-time arrival either!

Reactions: AM64
It's so bad in context is the problem. That's the issue for me. And the "truth" of it is intended to claim moral high ground...as he did in his post.

Pan Am has never cancelled a flight for any reason since 1991. Impressive, right?
Who would be foolish enough to repeatedly call a person making that Pan Am claim a liar? And then throw in the derisive "you might want to check your sources" comment to boot?

I guess it would have to be someone who actually thought it was a lie because they misread their own sources.

The female justice does not know what a woman is, so by my standard her competency is in question.
Someone who doesn't want to play the comically transparent gotcha game with a looney right-wing politician looking to score idiot points.

I'm adding one to the idiot point total.

What gave us the Jim Jordans, Dan Quales, and Marjory Taylor Greenes of the rep. party?
I'll take Kamala and Pete any day over those nuts.

What gave us the Jim Jordans, Dan Quales, and Marjory Taylor Greenes of the rep. party?

Yes, Pete will have us all in irreversible debt driving $60,000 electric cars that are ruining the environment. A tone deaf breast feedin ninny. He should breast feed without putting on hte boobie suit. That would be impressive. He's every parents dream.

Tell me about Pete’s transportation experience. And while your at it, think back to Biden’s pledge to only consider a woman of color. Looks like he shrunk the talent pool considerably with that one statement.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
FINALLY - I found something that I can actually give Biden admin credit for and it is a good, seemingly untainted thing.

Russia Releases US Marine Vet Trevor Reed in Prisoner Exchange

We traded someone equally appropriate (no major hacker or drug lord, etc). I gave Trump credit for when his admin did this, and I will do the same for Biden. Sure its just one American but ultimately, that is what being a citizen of the USofA should mean, that you can expect your Uncle Sam to help you anywhere in the world if you get in a jam.

Reactions: AM64 and DC_Vol

I don't think that analogy works given the Merrick Garland situation.

Of course competence should be ONE of your primary goals. No one who is unqualified should ever be hired. No one who is incompetent should ever be hired. I have never once advocated for that. Unfortunately we are all aware of incompetent people of all races and sexes who have been hired.
I read your earlier comments to indicate that diversity should be the main goal. It's obvious that some of Biden's nominations to date are not the most competent available candidates, and some seem downright incompetent.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

They and Eastern are vying for the lead.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Tell me about Pete’s transportation experience. And while your at it, think back to Biden’s pledge to only consider a woman of color. Looks like he shrunk the talent pool considerably with that one statement.
A little better than Carson's experience in housing and urban development.
Every president uses multiple criteria to shrink the talent pool.
Part of the process is to use criteria to shrink the talent pool, otherwise, how are you going to get it down from 200 million people?

I read your earlier comments to indicate that diversity should be the main goal. It's obvious that some of Biden's nominations to date are not the most competent available candidates, and some seem downright incompetent.
Yet they are still better than Trump's nominations.

A little better than Carson's experience in housing and urban development.
Every president uses multiple criteria to shrink the talent pool.
Part of the process is to use criteria to shrink the talent pool, otherwise, how are you going to get it down from 200 million people?
Color and sexual orientation are not relevant “criteria “ in determining whether or not a person is qualified to be a cabinet member or a VP.

Reactions: AM64 and EasternVol

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is a prime example of one of Biden's person of incompetence.

Last edited:
Color and sexual orientation are not relevant “criteria “ in determining whether or not a person is qualified to be a cabinet member or a VP.
They can certainly be used as criteria to narrow the pool of qualified candidates.

VN Store

Back