The Biden/Harris Administration Accomplishments Thread

They can certainly be used as criteria to narrow the pool of qualified candidates.

Is your wife a woman ? Are your daughters women ? This is going to be fun , we are 7 months out from mid terms and already seeing the doubling down of stupidity, by the fall this place will be rolling . I’m here for it 😂

Is your wife a woman ? Are your daughters women ? This is going to be fun , we are 7 months out from mid terms and already seeing the doubling down of stupidity, by the fall this place will be rolling . I’m here for it 😂
If you think the "woman" question is going to move votes, you're wrong. Anyone nutty enough to even consider that important is already firmly in the camp in which they belong.

If you think the "woman" question is going to move votes, you're wrong. Anyone nutty enough to even consider that important is already firmly in the camp in which they belong.

If you think not calling them a woman , but some constant changing , made up , hypertrans , binary creature will not cause you to lose the sane people vote you are wrong . People will tolerate a little insanity because it’s fun , but like always the left never knows when to stop and always pulls that pendulum too far to the left . The swing back is coming .

If you think not calling them a woman , but some constant changing , made up , hypertrans , binary creature will not cause you to lose the sane people vote you are wrong . People will tolerate a little insanity because it’s fun , but like always the left never knows when to stop and always pulls that pendulum too far to the left . The swing back is coming .
That is such a complete non-issue.
I'm assuming right wing media must be really playing it up.
I NEVER hear anything about it outside of the PF.

That is such a complete non-issue.
I'm assuming right wing media must be really playing it up.
I NEVER hear anything about it outside of the PF.

You’ve never heard that the left is responsible for the ridiculous amount of genders ? You really do live in a bubble then . I don’t believe you , because you are the same one that tried to get us to believe you didn’t know who Antifa was 😂

Edit : I’ll take it a step further, your liberal friends don’t even believe in your crazy ass equality over quality crap by the looks of their support for your ridiculous statements . You are too progressive even for them lol

Reactions: AM64
Nope -
Diversity can be a valid and appropriate way to narrow the field of qualified candidates.

That's your summary.
I’m a child of the 60s civil rights movement. We were taught to judge people not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I’ve done exactly that during my work as a small business owner, from the people I employed to the clients that I worked for. Race and sexual orientation just never entered into the picture for me.
I’ve always tried to be “colorblind “ and to walk in the other man’s shoes. But now the new standard is equity, not equality. It seems like colorblind isn’t enough anymore.
I know you come from academia and I respect that but you should also respect those of us that have been out “in the real world “. Successful business people don’t see color, except maybe green.

I find it sexist that the office would ignore the legitimate wishes of their female patients by hiring a man. It seems like a big factor in determining qualifications is the number of patients that would choose to use the doctor.
Again, it seems to go back to how you view "most qualified".
If most patients wanted a heterosexual doctor or a white doctor, do you believe that blacks and gays should be excluded from interviews??

What gave us the Jim Jordans, Dan Quales, and Marjory Taylor Greenes of the rep. party?
I'll take Kamala and Pete any day over those nuts.
You would also take Jimmy Carter over Ronald Reagan or Thomas Jefferson so your opinion isn’t really intelligent or even what the great majority of Americans would believe in

Nope -
Diversity can be a valid and appropriate way to narrow the field of qualified candidates.

That's your summary.
Shouldn't the goal always be to select the best, most qualified person for the job?

I have no problem in considering diversity in selecting members of any team. I do however have a problem with saying the candidate must be AA and a woman for example. It's condescending to the candidate first and foremost, but it also narrows the talent field artificially.

You’ve never heard that the left is responsible for the ridiculous amount of genders ? You really do live in a bubble then . I don’t believe you , because you are the same one that tried to get us to believe you didn’t know who Antifa was 😂

Edit : I’ll take it a step further, your liberal friends don’t even believe in your crazy ass equality over quality crap by the looks of their support for your ridiculous statements . You are too progressive even for them lol
Another topic that Luther has “never heard of” before lol

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
Shouldn't the goal always be to select the best, most qualified person for the job?

I have no problem in considering diversity in selecting members of any team. I do however have a problem with saying the candidate must be AA and a woman for example. It's condescending to the candidate first and foremost, but it also narrows the talent field artificially.
So many on the left continue to follow “diversity makes us strong “ idea. Unity is what makes you strong not diversity.

I’m a child of the 60s civil rights movement. We were taught to judge people not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I’ve done exactly that during my work as a small business owner, from the people I employed to the clients that I worked for. Race and sexual orientation just never entered into the picture for me.
I’ve always tried to be “colorblind “ and to walk in the other man’s shoes. But now the new standard is equity, not equality. It seems like colorblind isn’t enough anymore.
I know you come from academia and I respect that but you should also respect those of us that have been out “in the real world “. Successful business people don’t see color, except maybe green.
I'm also a child of the 60s and complete agree with and admire the way you have chosen to live your life.
Being in academia doesn't insulate one from "the real world"; in some ways it may even give a broader perspective of what is really out there in the real world.

VN Store

Back