The Biden/Harris Administration Accomplishments Thread

Judges should apply the law equally, their personal experiences shouldn't bias their legal opinions.
lol.....and everybody should be nice to each other and follow the golden rule.

We all know what should be. Most of us know what is.
There are 9 justices for a reason. Why is it they do not always agree - and never have?
Is there actually ambiguity in interpreting and applying the law?
What could be the root cause of that?

There are 9 justices for a reason. Why is it they do not always agree - and never have?

There can be a difference in legal opinions but those differences shouldn't emanate from past personal experiences.

Reactions: AM64

How can you and I read the same constitution and you still come up with something different that you claim you think it says . It’s not your or my sex, race or religion that causes that .

How can you and I read the same constitution and you still come up with something different that you claim you think it says . It’s not your or my sex, race or religion that causes that .
They are certainly all factors.

They are certainly all factors.

What ? Not for me they aren’t . Neither my sex , religion nor race has anything to do with reading comprehension. I find it interesting that your ability to comprehend the English language does , especially considering your occupation

What ? Not for me they aren’t . Neither my sex , religion nor race has anything to do with reading comprehension. I find it interesting that your ability to comprehend the English language does , especially considering your occupation
Your sex, race, age, and religion fed that very response.

everybody ok with xiden's brand new ministry of misinformation? kind of strange timing to me but i dont want a bunch of mods screeching conspiracy!

Please stop feeding the troll. Luther's posts are written to do nothing more than keep us engaged with him. It is his game.

Meh , I don’t mind playing games and watching how ridiculously left he’s willing to go . His ridiculousness is just a reminder to me why I should never listen to anyone using reasonable and rational when talking about my rights .

Last edited:
Meh , I don’t mind playing games and watching how ridiculously left he’s willing to go . His ridiculousness is just a reminder to me why I should never listen to anyone using reasonable and rational when talking about my rights .

You have a point and probably explains why I engage with him every so often. Had some fun this week, when he went so far as to "imagine" a man would one day be able to give birth. That was the epitome of how ridiculous he is willing to go.

You have a point and probably explains why I engage with him every so often. Had some fun this week, when he went so far as to "imagine" a man would one day be able to give birth. That was the epitome of how ridiculous he is willing to go.
lol..........
Your post says it all
Technology Exists To Enable Men To Give Birth
Technology Exists To Enable Men To Give Birth
The British magazine New Society reported Thursday that scientists say the technology exists to enable men to give birth. Although such a birth would pose many dangers, one expert was quoted as saying that ″undoubtedly, someone will do it.″

I think my original post that you have now reference multiple times said something to the effect of:
"I would not be surprised if scientific technology advanced to the point where it would be possible"

Who should we be laughing at and making fun of? I know the answer but I'm not sure you do, which makes it even funnier.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back