The disney insanity continues

So are you of the belief that when married the man and woman become one?
In a spiritual sense, yes. Obviously not in a literal physical sense.
Consider how the New Testament frequently refers to the Church as the “Bride of Christ” and also how the Trinity is seen as “Three in One”. This is a deep and mysterious concept that is not really understandable by fallen mortal creatures like is

Reactions: Rickyvol77
In a spiritual sense, yes. Obviously not in a literal physical sense.
Consider how the New Testament frequently refers to the Church as the “Bride of Christ” and also how the Trinity is seen as “Three in One”. This is a deep and mysterious concept that is not really understandable by fallen mortal creatures like is

There are still states out that there that handle spousal rape differently than regular rape based upon that biblical distinction. Distinctions such as in the event the wife is unable to consent there can be no rape. Drugging your wife is okay.

Ohio Democrats Make Latest Attempt To Close Marital Rape Loophole

I've seen your sister, you can do better. ;)

GROSS!!

3d2a496ef2c6c3df5c34e1a27dc7c228.gif

Reactions: McDad
I've seen your sister, you can do better. ;)

Oh....the ban is only on my female sibling and not women who're a sister to someone. That's making a little more sense.

Old joke:
Eldest son comes home beaming to tell his Baxter, TN family he's met THE ONE.
Family excitedly wants to know more, chattering, twittering.....
"Ahem! - son, is she a virgin?" inquired the father.
"Yes, she is!" - he answered with a broad smile
"Well, that'll never do, son; if she ain't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours"

You've made arguments about challenging centuries old biblical definitions, but what is the rationale here and do you support it?
Because the Bible makes no recommendations that rape inside marriage is ok. Unless you have some wildly different translation than I do. Other religions are often not so kind to women. Do you not realize how that the way Jesus spoke to and treated women was revolutionary in the history of the world? Even the Old Testament doesn’t condone spousal rape as far an I know. Maybe I missed that verse on my readings

Because the Bible makes no recommendations that rape inside marriage is ok. Unless you have some wildly different translation than I do. Other religions are often not so kind to women. Do you not realize how that the way Jesus spoke to and treated women was revolutionary in the history of the world? Even the Old Testament doesn’t condone spousal rape as far an I know. Maybe I missed that verse on my readings

I'm sure that was a huge consolation to Lot's daughters.

Big relief...

Doesn't it cover "wifely duties"?

There are still states out that there that handle spousal rape differently than regular rape based upon that biblical distinction. Distinctions such as in the event the wife is unable to consent there can be no rape. Drugging your wife is okay.

Ohio Democrats Make Latest Attempt To Close Marital Rape Loophole

The case mentioned in the article seems a clear case of sexual assault. She was going through a divorce at the time, which would seem to indicate she had withdrawn any consent.

A married couple is one. Cannot rape oneself.

If memory serves - Lot's daughters got Lot drunk and raped him, not the other way around. So how does that apply to your statement? :confused:
Lot offered his daughters to the gathering of wicked men gathered outside his house in S&G. Those men were after Lot's male guests.

How noble he saved lives by turning out his daughters.
It is inconceivable by our standards. But hospitality and the responsibility to one's guest(s) combined with women being viewed more as property practically meant it was a given he would offer his daughters to the mob to protect his guests.

Additionally, the mob of men who wanted to rape the male guests turned down Lot's daughters.
- and subsequently founded the Vatican.

Can't say I blame them, though, have you ever seen angel ass!!?

Last edited:
It is inconceivable by our standards. But hospitality and the responsibility to one's guest(s) combined with women being viewed more as property practically meant it was a given he would offer his daughters to the mob to protect his guests.

That's my secret for staying laid; I stop at rando synagogues and threaten to rape non-member males.
JAPs are thrown at me like burning cats.

VN Store

Back