The disney insanity continues

Do you shave yours for your wife or something?

I don't think it's a liberal or conservative thing. It's more a limit of perception. You are a lot older than me. You grew up in a much more quaint time. It's no surprise that you're resistant to change. People inherently fear that which they do not understand. I wager there's a hell of a lot of things you don't understand these days.
You really are that naive? You don't think there were just as many gay bars in Knoxville in 1970 as today? You don't think there we almost as many cross dressers in 1980 as today? When do you think Bruce Jenner started? You don't think there were Gay sailors in 1945? You seem to think that the current culture is so more "aware" and "open" when all you are is actually more naive. In your enthusiasm to "embrace" you've sold out to a small group who want to promote their way of life not to attain safety, but to justify to themselves that that lifestyle is a norm. And as each "minority" group is "accepted" the next group steps to the front of the line....so yes with the current trajectory pedophiles will ultimately not just be tolerated, but protected and celebrated...... if society doesn't collapse on itself like the Greeks and Romans 2K years ago.

So it's your position that the second a zygote is formed, it becomes a separate and equal human life?
Pretty much. But here not even my opinion is important from a legal standpoint. Once the zygote develops sufficiently to be viable outside the womb (somewhere in the early 20s of weeks thanks to modern medicine) then the vast majority of Americans (as well as the Legal underpinning as spelled out in Roe v Wade), says it is now a separate human being and subject to the State’s protection. So. Now your turn to answer a question. Would you support a nationwide ban on abortion beginning at the 24th week? If so, we share enough of a paradigm to at least have a rational discussion. If in the other hand you follow current Democrat dogma that the entity in question can be terminated up until the moment you can no longer shove it back down the birth canal during labor, then there is no sense in wasting any more of either of our time on this subject. We have no common ground upon which to meet.

It is your beloved GOP opposing the changes in the law. I gave you one of the justifications of the law and you talk about my understanding of "true marriage" which I am assuming excludes gay couples.
I’m not part of the GOP so again quit projecting

Ah yes, well it stands to reason they were ready to return the favor, I suppose. Dad of the year material, Lot was.

The two angel guests did strike the rapey mob blind and gave Lot's family a chance to live in sunny Zoar before they destroyed Sod/Gom.
Not bad for a guy pimping his daughters and then falling prey to their seductions (wink! wink!).

You really are that naive? You don't think there were just as many gay bars in Knoxville in 1970 as today? You don't think there we almost as many cross dressers in 1980 as today? When do you think Bruce Jenner started? You don't think there were Gay sailors in 1945? You seem to think that the current culture is so more "aware" and "open" when all you are is actually more naive. In your enthusiasm to "embrace" you've sold out to a small group who want to promote their way of life not to attain safety, but to justify to themselves that that lifestyle is a norm. And as each "minority" group is "accepted" the next group steps to the front of the line....so yes with the current trajectory pedophiles will ultimately not just be tolerated, but protected and celebrated...... if society doesn't collapse on itself like the Greeks and Romans 2K years ago.
You listed so many consenting adult activities and then tried to equate it to abusing children? Sad

And I was told a couple of times today that never happened on here

I’m 100% on board with this…. My wife loves hallmark….. no hallmark on in the house…. Good excuse not to go to Disney…. I feel like I won the lotto.
If the Hallmark channel could be streamed for $4.99 per month alone, I’d have a $4.99 per month video bill

You listed so many consenting adult activities and then tried to equate it to abusing children? Sad

And I was told a couple of times today that never happened on here
You are that naive! Since a kindergartener can now choose their sex, you don’t think it’s a short step to consensual sex between 6 year olds and 40 year olds? The term pedophile will just be struck from our vocabularies

You are that naive! Since a kindergartener can now choose their sex, you don’t think it’s a short step to consensual sex between 6 year olds and 40 year olds? The term pedophile will just be struck from our vocabularies
No rational person believes that. It's junk.

Also dishonest to tie it to homosexuality

Reactions: acd4476
Interesting you should say that. You realize that the mavens of culture have moved on from that and now deem otherwise, correct? If someone identifies as gay, or bi and then decides later that they identify in some other way, who are you to say they are born a certain way and cannot decide for themselves who they want to "be"?

While we are on the subject, what about gender? are people born with it or is it also a choice? sexuality?

If sexual attraction is inborn, what say you of pedophiles? why should you judge them (or do you) for having desires they were born with?
What two consenting adults do is different from what an adult does to a child. I suppose it's possible a person may be innately attracted to children, but the fact a child cannot give consent automatically makes pedophilia illegal and wrong. There is no viable comparison between homosexuality and pedophilia. It's a stupid comparison to make.

If people choose to change their gender, I really don't give a rat's ass UNTIL it begins to infringe upon others. Someone born a male shouldn't be competing in female sports where they have a competitive advantage. I also believe any transgender should be honest and upfront before ever entering a relationship with someone.

Simply living the life they choose does not infringe upon the rights of others. When they do infringe upon others, when any of us infringe upon others, that's when problems arise. Being outraged simply to be outraged is stupid.

Reactions: acd4476 and McDad
Hallmark is even testing the waters, they obviously don't know their audience. Heard my 88 year old mom say, "well that's garbage now" as she just turned the TV off and picked up a book.
Your mom is obviously a woman of great character and wisdom. I pray she remains with you healthy and happy for many more years.

Reactions: Wireless1
No rational person believes that. It's junk.

Also dishonest to tie it to homosexuality
I will bookmark this post and read it back to you in a few years when it happens. That is EXACTLY the legal and political justification being laid as groundwork for what is coming. Here is what they will say, “if a child is mature enough to decide on their sexual identity, who are we to deny that they have the maturity to actively choose how, when, and with whom to express it.” This argument is coming just as certainly as the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

This is typically where I place the gif from Tombstone where Doc Holiday says “My apologies, I forgot you were there. You may go now.”

I loathe this guy. He’s so FOS

I hate theme parks in general, and busy Disneyland is the epitome of hell on earth for me, but I will go there and do that for my 4-year-old and I'm going to love it because it will be magical for her for the next few years. As soon as the magic is gone (age 9?), we'll stop going.

If your kids don't care about Disney, then yeah, it's not worth it. My girl thinks she's really meeting Ariel and you can't pay enough for that.
It's hard to dislike anything you say when you've got a picture of our next VFL in every post.

Reactions: McDad
This is typically where I place the gif from Tombstone where Doc Holiday says “My apologies, I forgot you were there. You may go now.”

Just make sure to always refer to him as “Francis”. The left HATES it when you call him by his authentic name. (But then again, if the left says you a man can chose to Identity as a woman, who are we to deny an Irishman his right to be Hispanic?)

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

He has the facial structure and teeth of a Kennedy, so he is playing himself off as one of them. He's somewhat like Bush SR's running mate, Dan Quayle was, all show, no substance.

Just make sure to always refer to him as “Francis”. The left HATES it when you call him by his authentic name. (But then again, if the left says you a man can chose to Identity as a woman, who are we to deny an Irishman his right to be Hispanic?)
I remember when i spoke Spanish at a 7th grade level.

Pretty much. But here not even my opinion is important from a legal standpoint. Once the zygote develops sufficiently to be viable outside the womb (somewhere in the early 20s of weeks thanks to modern medicine) then the vast majority of Americans (as well as the Legal underpinning as spelled out in Roe v Wade), says it is now a separate human being and subject to the State’s protection. So. Now your turn to answer a question. Would you support a nationwide ban on abortion beginning at the 24th week? If so, we share enough of a paradigm to at least have a rational discussion. If in the other hand you follow current Democrat dogma that the entity in question can be terminated up until the moment you can no longer shove it back down the birth canal during labor, then there is no sense in wasting any more of either of our time on this subject. We have no common ground upon which to meet.
I've consistently said Roe v Wade was a brilliant decision. I would leave an exception for situations where the mother's life was in danger or if there were medical issues with the fetus that made it non-vital.
In those two instances I do not mind having a requirement where the abortion has to be approved through some pre-determined process.

Just saw this............I don't really see anything needing to be changed.
In 2015 in the United States, about 1.3% of abortions took place after the 21st week, and less than 1% occur after 24 weeks. Reasons for late terminations of pregnancy include circumstances where a pregnant woman's health is at risk or when lethal fetal abnormalities have been detected.

VN Store

Back