The disney insanity continues

A married couple is one. Cannot rape oneself.
You can only play that semantic game so far. Should I ask my wife to go to the bathroom at 3 am so I don’t have to get out of bed since we obviously have “one bladder”? Spiritual truths do not have a one to one physical analog.

I'm sure that was a huge consolation to Lot's daughters.

Big relief...
Nowhere is Lot held up as an example for believers to emulate. Lot is not exactly one of the central characters of Faith in the Old Testament. Pharaohs usually married their sisters. There is a pharaoh in the book of Exodus. So does the Bible condone marriage to siblings?

It is inconceivable by our standards. But hospitality and the responsibility to one's guest(s) combined with women being viewed more as property practically meant it was a given he would offer his daughters to the mob to protect his guests.
There are also translations (I think) that indicate his “daughters” were all the female members of his tribe.

Reactions: McDad
It’s clear you have little understanding of true marriage and could be an indicator of why issues exist

It is your beloved GOP opposing the changes in the law. I gave you one of the justifications of the law and you talk about my understanding of "true marriage" which I am assuming excludes gay couples.

Reactions: flint
You can only play that semantic game so far. Should I ask my wife to go to the bathroom at 3 am so I don’t have to get out of bed since we obviously have “one bladder”? Spiritual truths do not have a one to one physical analog.

Not my game your tribe's for justification of spousal rape.

Those people are about as numerous as the ones still handing out rattlesnakes at prayer meeting. Every “tribe” has its share of absolute idiots. Do really want me to start digging into the beliefs of the Leftist fringe?????? 😂
But actually, the more I think about it, your tribe doesn’t even bother to disavow its idiots. They elect them as President

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
I have attended probably thousands of Christian services over almost six decades now. Never ONCE have a heard a single statement from the pulpit or Sunday School Lecterns that rape is justified in marriage. I do know what Church you are listening to, but I at least know it ain’t one of the ones I have attended. I would be glad to review any statements from any mainstream Christian denomination making these claims though if you have them.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Nowhere is Lot held up as an example for believers to emulate. Lot is not exactly one of the central characters of Faith in the Old Testament. Pharaohs usually married their sisters. There is a pharaoh in the book of Exodus. So does the Bible condone marriage to siblings?

You're barking up the wrong tree. I think it's all BS.

I was just pointing out how nonsensical it was to suggest rape was verboten and how much Lots daughters would appreciate your noting the virtues of the age.

no offense.

I have attended probably thousands of Christian services over almost six decades now. Never ONCE have a heard a single statement from the pulpit or Sunday School Lecterns that rape is justified in marriage. I do know what Church you are listening to, but I at least know it ain’t one of the ones I have attended. I would be glad to review any statements from any mainstream Christian denomination making these claims though if you have them.

Your tribe. Your tribe's justification. Read the article.

California City to Give Transgender and NonBinary Residents up to $900 a Month

A California city is hoping to launch a pilot program that will guarantee a monthly income of up to $900 to transgender and nonbinary residents.

The city council of Palm Springs, California, unanimously passed a bill on March 24 to provide $200,000 to DAP Health and Queer Works to design the program and apply for state funding.

The pilot program would distribute funding to at least 20 participants each month likely totaling somewhere between $600 and $900. Local individuals who are transgender and nonbinary will be prioritized by the program, which is expected to last for 18 months. There will be a six-month design period before the pilot program launches.

California city to give transgender and nonbinary residents up to $900 a month

Those people are about as numerous as the ones still handing out rattlesnakes at prayer meeting. Every “tribe” has its share of absolute idiots. Do really want me to start digging into the beliefs of the Leftist fringe?????? 😂
But actually, the more I think about it, your tribe doesn’t even bother to disavow its idiots. They elect them as President

These are state legislatures. They aren't snake worshipping folks.

The disavowing argument bites both ways considering the GOPs last nominee for president... The us congressmen and women that speak at what are basically klan rallies.... The turning on Cawthorn for talking about the cesspool that is the legislature.

Last edited:
Reactions: flint
You're barking up the wrong tree. I think it's all BS.

I was just pointing out how nonsensical it was to suggest rape was verboten and how much Lots daughters would appreciate your noting the virtues of the age.

no offense.
Where in the world does anyone get the opinion that even the ancients would have seen what lot did as virtuous? It is seen as an abomination and a sign that even formerly borderline righteous Lot had been so corrupted by life amongst the People of Sodom that he would make such an offer. Just to make clear, this is not a “go and do likewise” Biblical story.

Again the arguments are consistent. I believe in a woman's body autonomy. You do not.
I believe in a woman’s total body autonomy. And how to we determine if something if from a particular body, what do we do? Why a DNA test of course. (Agree with me so far)? Now let’s go do a DNA test of the unborn child in the womb. Does it’s DNA match what we took from the mother? Yes or No?
Gee wilikers Batman! This ain’t the mother’s body is it then?
So by all means, give any woman absolute 100 percent autonomy of HER body. You will get no argument at all from me.

Have you watched network TV lately? Every prime time drama now is apparently required to have at least one gay couple. Trans characters are now appearing too. I really can’t watch it anymore. It is preachy in a far worse way that non Christians always accused Christians of doing.
Hallmark is even testing the waters, they obviously don't know their audience. Heard my 88 year old mom say, "well that's garbage now" as she just turned the TV off and picked up a book.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I believe in a woman’s total body autonomy. And how to we determine if something if from a particular body, what do we do? Why a DNA test of course. (Agree with me so far)? Now let’s go do a DNA test of the unborn child in the womb. Does it’s DNA match what we took from the mother? Yes or No?
So by all means, give any woman absolute 100 percent autonomy of HER body. You will get no argument at all from me.

You are forcing a woman to be a vessel to carry the unborn to term. That is far from body autonomy. With me so far?

Where in the world does anyone get the opinion that even the ancients would have seen what lot did as virtuous? It is seen as an abomination and a sign that even formerly borderline righteous Lot had been so corrupted by life amongst the People of Sodom that he would make such an offer. Just to make clear, this is not a “go and do likewise” Biblical story.

It's an abomination now, then it was just an eventful afternoon of daughter sex trafficking.

Weird how things get more and less acceptable with time, isn't it?

Last edited:
So it's your position that the second a zygote is formed, it becomes a separate and equal human life?

Hallmark is even testing the waters, they obviously don't know their audience. Heard my 88 year old mom say, "well that's garbage now" as she just turned the TV off and picked up a book.
I’m 100% on board with this…. My wife loves hallmark….. no hallmark on in the house…. Good excuse not to go to Disney…. I feel like I won the lotto.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back