The disney insanity continues

The left had to invent new classes of victims after the Obergfell decision. I have a relative who has lived as woman in San Francisco for decades after being raised a man in Memphis. Transgender was a relatively rare subset of the population that wasn’t really interested in publicity. Just ask yourself, if you were born male and wanted to be accepted as a woman would you really go around making sure everyone knew you were trans? Hell no. This whole trans kid fad, and it is a fad, was born from the left’s need to push the envelope and come up with some identifiable group they could lay claim to championing against the intolerance of right wing religious bigotry coupled with the eternal adolescent desire for attention, identity, and approval.

He doesn't care bc it's a waste of time. You're completely missing his point.

You guys are mad because Disney decided to be considerate to the wrong group at no cost to any other group. Your panties are in a wad over nothing.

And you claim to be a libertarian lol. You are full fledged Democrat.

You guys are mad because Disney decided to be considerate to the wrong group at no cost to any other group. Your panties are in a wad over nothing.
I’m not mad at all

I want to be fair here, so can you answer some questions and clarify some of this? I'm serious on this, a lot of times inferences about what is meant are wrong and I want to be sure.

What is the wrong group Disney is being considerate of?
What are other groups that there is no cost to because of Disney's benevolence?

Why do these groups that statistically barely exists get such preferential treatment at the expense of the majority of people?

Why do these groups that statically barely exists get such preferential treatment at the expense of the majority of people?

IDK what you're talking about. This came at no expense to the majority.

Why does this group that "statistically barely exists" dominate y'all's head space? You guys cant even think clearly. You are acting like you are a victim of something when literally nothing happened to you.

Reactions: MercyPercy
And you claim to be a libertarian lol. You are full fledged Democrat.

Libertarianism has nothing to do with this conversation. So far, I'm just commenting on you vs. Disney. The fact that you can't think about this outside of the prism of left vs. right shows how poisoned you are.

Reactions: Septic
IDK what you're talking about. This came at no expense to the majority.

Why does this group that "statistically barely exists" dominate y'all's head space? You guys cant even think clearly. You are acting like you are a victim of something when literally nothing happened to you.

It is part of a mosaic that has been added to every day for ten years or more. It is the frog in the pot. It is the single straw at a time added to the camel's back. It is the single grain of dirt washed away from the foundation every time it rains. No single thing is a big deal on its own, but every inch of ground given is an inch that won't be regained and it is increased momentum in what many believe to be a bad direction. Sweat the small stuff because it will have a cumulative effect.

Some people prefer to be recognized by who they actually are instead of catering to the mentally ill.

Some people prefer to be recognized by who they actually are instead of catering to the mentally ill.

Asking the many to adjust and accept to this minuscule that have illness...I take a hard pass.
We did not initiate this wokeness, they did.

Of course when one has seen supposed rational human beings dressed up as vaginas....yet cannot agree to pronouns, what am I to think?

VN Store

Back