The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Ohhhhhhh….I want to see this!!!!

Hahahaha you said it…not us…repeat after me as you chew on your turd…WE ARE MARSHALL!….lol

Epic find VP! @Volstylexx make sure you post a link to the car turd feast video when it’s up!

200w.gif

I’m just going to say it. She looks terrified, and I’m terrified for her.

She should be. Once it all sinks in, she’ll do what she knows. I’ve watched every commentary I can find. When a football coach gets hired you walk into Neyland. When she walks on to the Summitt, same exact situation. I’d be scared if she wasn’t scared. She’s won where she’s been, looking forward to it.

GBO!!!

Today is Monday, April 8, 2024

Today in
Sports History​

1911 - The first squash tournament was played at the Harvard Club in New York City.

1974 - Hank Aaron hit his 715th home run to break Babe Ruth's home run record.

1975 - Frank Robinson of the Cleveland Indians became first black manager of a major league baseball team. -

1987 - Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigned over remarks he had made. While on ABC's "Nightline" Campanis said that blacks "may not have some of the necessities" to hold managerial jobs in major-league baseball.

1991 - Oakland A's stadium became the first outdoor arena to ban smoking.

1992 - Tennis player Arthur Ashe announced that he had AIDS.

2008 - The Mets lost their last home opener at Shea Stadium to Philadelphia Phillies.

That is not baseball. That’s a circus lol
It’s the best tournament in all of baseball honestly.

But this particular at bat… I agree. Only thing funnier is the minor league game where an ambidextrous pitcher was facing a switch hitter and they never got a pitch off because they kept switching sides on each other lol

Today is Monday, April 8, 2024

Today in​

Sports History​

1911 - The first squash tournament was played at the Harvard Club in New York City.

1974 - Hank Aaron hit his 715th home run to break Babe Ruth's home run record.

1975 - Frank Robinson of the Cleveland Indians became first black manager of a major league baseball team. -

1987 - Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigned over remarks he had made. While on ABC's "Nightline" Campanis said that blacks "may not have some of the necessities" to hold managerial jobs in major-league baseball.

1991 - Oakland A's stadium became the first outdoor arena to ban smoking.

1992 - Tennis player Arthur Ashe announced that he had AIDS.

2008 - The Mets lost their last home opener at Shea Stadium to Philadelphia Phillies.
One of the greatest sports moments of all time 1974.

It’s the best tournament in all of baseball honestly.

But this particular at bat… I agree. Only thing funnier is the minor league game where an ambidextrous pitcher was facing a switch hitter and they never got a pitch off because they kept switching sides on each other lol

For those interested

VN Store

Back