The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m not nearly invested in the NBA since Kobe retired. And after he died it was just always a reminder. Knecht is going to give me a reason to watch again if they have him in the rotation.
I hope when Knecht does play they don’t beat up on him too much like the girls do Caitlin Clark.

I’m watching the championship highlights and thinking back on the season and came to the realization that Hunter Ensley is the baseball version of Juaun Jennings. Has that dog in him and gave his all for TN. Just wouldn’t be denied. I’m going to miss this team so much. I cried and hugged my daughter after Combs last strike. It was a rush of emotions being released.

I’m watching the championship highlights and thinking back on the season and came to the realization that Hunter Ensley is the baseball version of Juaun Jennings. Has that dog in him and gave his all for TN. Just wouldn’t be denied. I’m going to miss this team so much. I cried and hugged my daughter after Combs last strike. It was a rush of emotions being released.
I don’t have a favorite player to call out but when ever CMO came up to bat I was always on the edge of my chair waiting and watching to see what he’s going to do now.

I don’t have a favorite player to call out but when ever CMO came up to bat I was always on the edge of my chair waiting and watching to see what he’s going to do now.
And Dylan, Mr. Clutch. The whole team was just unreal, we had the comfort of knowing someone was going to come through every game. It really is a testament on how Tony has built this program.

The (relative) sanity of the Baseball Forum has become my favorite vacation spot. So I have a request.

Now, maybe y'all already do and don't want to promote it, but this Fall... would y'all consider hosting a game thread for football games in the Baseball Forum?

Maybe I may have already committed blasphemy by mentioning the two sports together. But I'll hang up and listen while I say one hundred Ave Vitellos to atone for my sin.

The (relative) sanity of the Baseball Forum has become my favorite vacation spot. So I have a request.

Now, maybe y'all already do and don't want to promote it, but this Fall... would y'all consider hosting a game thread for football games in the Baseball Forum?

Maybe I may have already committed blasphemy by mentioning the two sports together. But I'll hang up and say one hundred Ave Vitellos to atone for my sin.
A lot of us use the Dugout during all the Vols sports, including football.

Maybe I may have already committed blasphemy by mentioning the two sports together. But I'll hang up and say one hundred Ave Vitellos to atone for my sin.
We talk any and all sports in here. If it wasn’t called The Dugout, it would be called The Barbershop. Last football season this is where most of us were at. I can’t stand the football and basketball forums so I don’t venture there often anymore. To many know-it-alls that think they are better than everyone else.

We talk any and all sports in here. If it wasn’t called The Dugout, it would be called The Barbershop. Last football season this is where most of us were at. I can’t stand the football and basketball forums so I don’t venture there often anymore. To many know-it-alls that think they are better than everyone else.
same with me.

I can tell you the problem with us doing it. If we used a phrase like official footbal blah blah…it would be confusing for fans that go to the home page and look at the latest post. It also might cause some trouble up in here as well.

That said, inside the dugout thread, I know lots of folks use it in that manner informally. Maybe @Freak might have a suggestion.

And Dylan, Mr. Clutch. The whole team was just unreal, we had the comfort of knowing someone was going to come through every game. It really is a testament on how Tony has built this program.
My brother living in California was always a basket case when this team fell behind a couple of runs. Dooms day is here type. I would have to remind him that this team has NO panic and NO quit in the dugout.

VN Store

Back