The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

We led the country in come from behind wins. Strangely enough that walkoff against FSU was the only one of the season.
The 9th inning of that game is my favorite time in Vols Baseball. If I were an opposing coach of any team about to play the 2024 team, I'd be afraid of the Vols and how good the entire line up is.

My second favorite was when Stark proved that point for the second and was batting 0 for 16 in the CWS and then went Yard because it literally proved that everyone in the line up could hit really well.

Who wasn’t? Even in losses there was someone performing and giving their all. I spent 30mins yesterday looking for my comment from a month ago proclaiming this team will win it all. I’ve also described them as a team of destiny on a few occasions.
I remember those posts and on a few occasions thought I should post the scene from Back to the Future where Marty/s father confused the word destiny with density.

FYI: You can quickly look at all your posts if you click on the about button or by using a advanced search features.

What do y’all think about DK being selected by the Lakers? Also, I’ve been in a dream for the past two days and it’s finally hitting me. The 2024 National Champions are the mothafkn Vols! I must’ve watched the 9th inning with Combs dozens of times. They set so many records, including individual records. The first #1 seed overall to break the 25yr old curse! 60wins! This team will be in the discussion for one of the best teams of all time.

I remember those posts and on a few occasions thought I should post the scene from Back to the Future where Marty/s father confused the word destiny with density.

FYI: You can quickly look at all your posts if you click on the about button or by using an advanced search features.
Yeah that’s what I did, but apparently I post a lot and there were pagesss of it 😂

What do y’all think about DK being selected by the Lakers? Also, I’ve been in a dream for the past two days and it’s finally hitting me. The 2024 National Champions are the mothafkn Vols! I must’ve watched the 9th inning with Combs dozens of times. They set so many records, including individual records. The first #1 seed overall to break the 25yr old curse! 60wins! This team will be in the discussion for one of the best teams of all time.
It doesn't matter to me. I really don't have pro allegiances. I like and follow where the Vols go. Now I don't like certain pro players so that has an impact. Not a LeBron fan, but there is a timer on him. It is an interesting spot and why sports are really another form of entertainment.

I’m a lifelong Lakers fan so I am as smitten as a kitten 😎💪🍊

Life long Lakers fan Dalton will do great in J.J. Reddick offense. Should be plenty of opportunities for DK to shine.

Step one is for Dalton to learn to hate those Leprechauns in Boston and those puke green uniforms.

I’m a lifelong Lakers fan so I am as smitten as a kitten 😎💪🍊
Do you remember James Worthy? He played with Magic and Kareem. He's obviously wayyyy before my time and from the vhs my dad has, he seems like he was really good.

I ask/mention his name because he seemed like he was as quick as any to have ever played hoops, but isn't talked about much at all.

What was your impression of him?

Do you remember James Worthy? He played with Magic and Kareem. He's obviously wayyyy before my time and from the vhs my dad has, he seems like he was really good.

I ask/mention his name because he seemed like he was as quick as any to have ever played hoops, but isn't talked about much at all.

Recalling James Worthy brought back memories of when I enjoyed watching the Lakers. It’s been awhile.

Big Game James. He played with MJ at UNC before being drafted first overall by the Lakers. He's an NBA HoFer, and the Lakers retired his number, but he's not talked about as much simply because he played with Magic and Kareem. They were in the spotlight. Worthy just showed up and played his butt off. Hope DK has a similar career.

VN Store

Back