The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

And Dylan, Mr. Clutch. The whole team was just unreal, we had the comfort of knowing someone was going to come through every game. It really is a testament on how Tony has built this program.
Tony is the first coach to crack the code of how to coach in an era of The Portal and NIL.

We'll see if other coaches in Baseball and other sports were paying attention and do what Tony did.

My brother living in California was always a basket case when this team fell behind a couple of runs. Dooms day is here type. I would have to remind him that this team has NO panic and NO quit in the dugout.
We led the country in come from behind wins. Strangely enough that walkoff against FSU was the only one of the season.

Back in the 50s, those who wore tattoos, were convicts & sailors (Popeye).
My sister gave me instructions when I joined the Navy back in 89. Don’t come back with any tattoos or a foreign wife. I stayed true. She left me a whole lot of….freedom. The only time of was really tested was in Greece.

Tony is the first coach to crack the code of how to coach in an era of The Portal and NIL.

We'll see if other coaches in Baseball and other sports were paying attention and do what Tony did.
It is more than that. Yes he and Elander are great recruiters, but they are even better at development.

Back in the 50s, those who wore tattoos, were convicts & sailors (Popeye).
I have a hard time shaking the suspicion that the sudden proliferation of permanent additions/changes to young bodies (tatoos) has been encouraged to prepare a generation for embracing transhumanism.

Much as the disappearance of my six-pack has been engineered by junk food manufacturers to prepare me to embrace celibacy.

What's up with that arrogant guy shaking his head at the top? McElroy is extremely biased, hotheaded, and unprofessional. He has no business doing games at ESPN when ESPN is now the official network of SEC football. He is a hater of Bama rivals. His true feelings came out for all to see. He will be even more pissed that he got slammed by Vol Twitter for this, and even more deliberately unfair and biased.

If he wants to go do Big 10 games, fine, if they'll take him.

And Dylan, Mr. Clutch. The whole team was just unreal, we had the comfort of knowing someone was going to come through every game. It really is a testament on how Tony has built this program.

Haha, you say that now PAW, but as I recall you were on pins and needles every game! 🤣

Haha, you say that now PAW, but as I recall you were on pins and needles every game! 🤣
Who wasn’t? Even in losses there was someone performing and giving their all. I spent 30mins yesterday looking for my comment from a month ago proclaiming this team will win it all. I’ve also described them as a team of destiny on a few occasions.

Who wasn’t? Even in losses there was someone performing and giving their all. I spent 30mins yesterday looking for my comment from a month ago proclaiming this team will win it all. I’ve also described them as a team of destiny on a few occasions.
You go girl. toxicrevolutionary.jpg

I can tell you the problem with us doing it. If we used a phrase like official footbal blah blah…it would be confusing for fans that go to the home page and look at the latest post. It also might cause some trouble up in here as well.
Yes, that's right. A thread marked "official football... so and so" (whatever the other words) will show up in "What's New" and on the front page and a lot of FF people will pile in by mistake. So you're talking, first, about people who don't know where they are. And maybe a lot of the same trolls who charge into a baseball thread if we are losing, now looking to troll football. The Dugout is not going to attract people wanting to talk about football except non-trolls who frequent the baseball forum. Why would one look for a football dugout?!

VN Store

Back