The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Schloss’ salary at tu:

I’ve read (not confirmed) $3.8MM per yr. 10yr contract. That’s more than double the highest paid coach in college baseball. Players coming from portal have been promised $1MM+ in NIL deals.
Get ready...
We think it’s bad now, Texas is about to stroll into the SEC, start throwing stupid money around and make everything more stupid than it already is.
I can’t believe that we let them join our conference.
It’s a mistake and they will ruin everything. They have destroyed 2 conferences already and I’m going to be highly pi$$ed when they make it a 3rd.

Schloss’ salary at tu:

I’ve read (not confirmed) $3.8MM per yr. 10yr contract. That’s more than double the highest paid coach in college baseball. Players coming from portal have been promised $1MM+ in NIL deals.
Texas
Get ready...
We think it’s bad now, Texas is about to stroll into the SEC, start throwing stupid money around and make everything more stupid than it already is.
I can’t believe that we let them join our conference.
It’s a mistake and they will ruin everything. They have destroyed 2 conferences already and I’m going to be highly pi$$ed when they make it a 3rd.
I’ve seen this song and dance before. Texas tries throwing money to get the best coach and it doesn’t pan out.
If Texas was all that they would have gotten Vitello, instead they settled.

Texas

I’ve seen this song and dance before. Texas tries throwing money to get the best coach and it doesn’t pan out.
If Texas was all that they would have gotten Vitello, instead they settled.
They are coming into the SEC with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.
They will take NIL to another level, imo.

VN Store

Back