The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Good point. This reflection begs the question, do we move on past Carla? Does she move to pro or hang in the collegiate ranks. In Tony and CFA we trust.
We did kind of back away from the rectal exam thingie from last year…. A good thing, only because it worked. The Dong thing remains a required element. I look 👀 forward to see where this asylum takes us!

after the Finebaum show goes off the air after 4 freaking hours they decide to show the Cotton Bowl Classic … geezus. They have morons running that station.
George Carlin take on "stupid" seems appropriate here.

Attachments

• Carlin on being stupid.jpeg
    Carlin on being stupid.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
Very happy that my Cubs defeated the Giants after 10 innings because went to 1 extra inning, also because they avoid a sweep in San Francisco.

Relaxing at Old Chicago tonight with a friend, also going to be watching MLB games, and Men’s Soccer games.
I was at the game Monday night after our Vols won. It is a nice stadium. We were in the suites and coworker has access to their club in the outfield. This is the #24 cocktail, basically an old fashioned. Check out the ice ball detail.

Attachments

• PXL_20240625_043907490.jpg
    PXL_20240625_043907490.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20240625_025545501.jpg
    PXL_20240625_025545501.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20240625_044442020.jpg
    PXL_20240625_044442020.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 12
after the Finebaum show goes off the air after 4 freaking hours they decide to show the Cotton Bowl Classic … geezus. They have morons running that station.
…morons running the network. They have yet to run replays of the MENS CWS but rather have the WCWS On loop. 💩

I was at the game Monday night after our Vols won. It is a nice stadium. We were in the suites and coworker has access to their club in the outfield. This is the #24 cocktail, basically an old fashioned. Check out the ice ball detail.

I assume if it was allowed you would have gone onto the Baseball field.

I was at the 2023 Ducks Huskies thrilling football game, and I did see Huskies fans get onto the Husky Stadium field after the Huskies won the game which was an unforgettable thrilling high stakes game with 2 ranked teams.
I was content just watching this exciting event happen even though waiting 3 minutes I could have gotten onto the field without being fearful of being injured.

USA and Panema is a low scoring 1-1 soccer game.

Very unsurprised today my friend Alex a guy that is a Braves fan used the common saying I hate the moment you realize after stating and “the moment you realize” for whole Bryce Harper and Aaron Judge don’t have a World Series ring in response to them getting most 2024 All Star Votes this season.

He uses that saying with information that really aren’t revelations or recent realizations, however even if they are it’s still annoying for me similar to a movie that decides to explain something that doesn’t need to be explained because the audience has enough information to understand.

VN Store

Back