The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I think quite a bit can be attributed to maturity of trees in the neighborhoods. …the poor bastards finally gave up! I’ve seen quite a few with limited root base give up the ghost. Deep root feeding is a real thingie.
Yea, we have a bunch of mature oaks. They are the charm of the neighborhood. The neighborhood is named after them. Bay Oaks.

The building remains, but it is no longer the Faculty Club. The pool was paved over probably 15 or so years ago, and there’s parking on top of it as well as the old tennis courts 🙄 I remember many meals there on Sundays after church with my grandparents. I also recognized four people real quick in that swim team photo.

There has been a big addition to the where the original entrance by the columns is now enclosed.

I ate at the faculty club when I interviewed, but it was no longer the faculty club shortly after I started working at UT

With the draft coming soon, it would be interesting to compare the actual draft pick selection of our players and other top players (especially SEC) versus the predictions and mocks of the "expert" prognosticators and analysts. Get a read on whose opinion to trust more than others.

VN Store

Back