The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Y'all remember last year we had voting for who I would root for in the MLB World Series.

Well, I just decided this year I'm going in right now for the Dodgers! At least until 52 recovers from his malaise, but prolly all the way, either way. So when we whoop ya, take it up with me. I can't tolerate 52 suffering.

Screen Shot 2024-07-29 at 7.26.22 PM.png

Y'all remember last year we had voting for who I would root for in the MLB World Series.

Well, I just decided this year I'm going in right now for the Dodgers! At least until 52 recovers from his malaise, but prolly all the way, either way. So when we whoop ya, take it up with me. I can't tolerate 52 suffering.

View attachment 662853
If you were going to pick a team for the next 10 years the Dodgers would be the best bet. They are setup for the long haul.

I believe I’ve come a long way. I used to be really thin skinned. Still am to a degree but I’ve gotten thicker skin over the years.
That's the place (PF) to try out to see how thinned skin you are.
There's a caution somewhere that says don't enter if you
are prone to getting pissed off easy by others.

Last edited:
If you were going to pick a team for the next 10 years the Dodgers would be the best bet. They are setup for the long haul.
Well, if that's the case, I just totally lucked into that without no knowledge. 😂 Also I just liked my first ever Dodgers post about five posts before this.

Ozuna, the Bear, with a solo Dong .... 1-0 T 4th. Estimated 460 feet.

Literally the only position player worth a damn this season. Could only imagine how much worse we would be without him. And of course we get 5 stellar innings from Holmes and the bullpen leaves a puddle of urine and a 💩 on the mound.

VN Store

Back