The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I'm good, just watching the Olympics. Water polo.

BTW Dodgers aren't done yet, still looking for a starter. Skubal, Flaherty or Crochet will do..😜
Don’t sleep on the Mets today. Apparently they are “very aggressive” right now...

@chuckiepoo should be happy since he scored Kikuchi, last night...👀

Braves have a top 8 payroll in MLB. You acting like they're bottom 3rd. Good grief.
I can’t complain about the Braves. Injuries is what has set them back.
I will be curious to see how they handle Acuna’s contract.
It’s going to be very interesting because on one hand you have an unprecedented, MVP season, but then you have 2 seasons filled with serious injuries.

MLB really needs to do something about the distribution of talent in their league. You don't see disparities like Dodgers-White Sox in the NFL. You also don't see payroll disparities of hundreds of millions of dollars in other leagues
Never happen unless a suit is filed and the courts get involved. Like I said, never happen.

I can’t complain about the Braves. Injuries is what has set them back.
I will be curious to see how they handle Acuna’s contract.
It’s going to be very interesting because on one hand you have an unprecedented, MVP season, but then you have 2 seasons filled with serious injuries.
*Preach. :)

Never happen unless a suit is filed and the courts get involved. Like I said, never happen.
It sucks sometimes, especially if your team is cheap and lousy.
But if a person or corporation own a pro team, and want to spend crazy amounts of money and run it like a fantasy sport, I can’t find fault with it.

But if a person or corporation own a pro team, and want to spend crazy amounts of money and run it like a fantasy sport, I can’t find fault with it.
The options are do you want to print money and keep most of it or print money and keep a little of it.

Tama Bay Rays and Milwaukee Brewers are small Market teams are usually competitive ever year. The White Sox are just a poorly run Organization that needs to be sold or moved to Nashville.

Cubs run that city anyways.

Someone needs to tell them that it’s not that big of a deal. They are both UT as well as many others, that’s how initials work.

View attachment 662815View attachment 662816

I'm in shock that you wrote this Mad. Now, you can go post it in the football forum. Spoiler: I did that once and got shelled. You don't see Washington and Wisconsin fighting over who the real UW is!

The reporter on MLB network, just now said she doesn’t think Crochet gets moved. She says the fact that he WILL NOT be able to pitch in the postseason, is a problem.
Said the Dodgers have already backed out.
Sounds right, teams were worried about his availability in Post Season. If Crochet gets moved it probably will be in the off season. Dodgers got the Closer they desperately needed in Kopech.

Actually riding with what they have in starting pitching is good with me. The two young pups they called up are doing well.

Sounds right, teams were worried about his availability in Post Season. If Crochet gets moved it probably will be in the off season. Dodgers got the Closer they desperately needed in Kopech.

Actually riding with what they have in starting pitching is good with me. The two young pups they called up are doing well.
I agree. The Dodgers are in a great position in that the big pieces are already in place and they just need to add a few finishing pieces, to make a run.
Kopech was a nice addition, Rosario gives a ton of versatility too.

Crochet makes so much sense for the Orioles! They are really good but really young and I believe next year is when they make a big push.
They are loaded with prospects, pull the trigger on Crochet now, let him help you get to the postseason, shut him down and make a serious run at a World Series in ‘25.

Aw, look at you. Posting about MLB and stuff. 🤗

VN Store

Back