The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

White Sox misery post of the week

Lost 15th game in a row tonight
Now on track for 40-122.

1722309749645.jpeg

Run differential stands at —221.
On pace for 329.
They’re behind the pace here but have really made up some ground.

1722309715754.jpeg

I believe they’ll set the modern day mlb record for losses (finding behind the Spiders) and they will get pretty close on run differential. The differential chart was from early in season when they were really on pace.

Last edited:

Now on track for 40-122.

View attachment 662932

On pace for 329.

View attachment 662931

I believe they’ll set the modern day mlb record for losses (finding behind the Spiders) and they will get pretty close on run differential. The differential chart was from early in season when they were really on pace.
The good news is they would have to lose their remaining 53 games to surpass the Spiders. Also, in a year where we likely will have three 100-loss teams, there are currently zero teams on pace to win 100 games. Been 10 years since we’ve gone a full-length regular season without a 100-win team.

Now on track for 40-122.

View attachment 662932

On pace for 329.

View attachment 662931

I love you Fryeguy, but as a Mets fan, I’m rooting for you!!
😜

Y'all remember last year we had voting for who I would root for in the MLB World Series.

Well, I just decided this year I'm going in right now for the Dodgers! At least until 52 recovers from his malaise, but prolly all the way, either way. So when we whoop ya, take it up with me. I can't tolerate 52 suffering.

View attachment 662853
Good luck dealing with these clowns.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
I'm good, just watching the Olympics. Water polo.

BTW Dodgers aren't done yet, still looking for a starter. Skubal, Flaherty or Crochet will do..😜
I’ve been constantly checking my phone for updates.
The dominos have to start falling soon, right?
I can’t believe the Braves had an opportunity to get a guy like Arozarena but pulled the trigger on Soler.
🤷‍♂️

I’ve been constantly checking my phone for updates.
The dominos have to start falling soon, right?
I can’t believe the Braves had an opportunity to get a guy like Arozarena but pulled the trigger on Soler.
🤷‍♂️
Plus taking his contract. Looks like that would rather have Conforto as a 2 month Rental.

Unless they're getting rid of Kelenic during off season.

Now on track for 40-122.

View attachment 662932

On pace for 329.

View attachment 662931

MLB really needs to do something about the distribution of talent in their league. You don't see disparities like Dodgers-White Sox in the NFL. You also don't see payroll disparities of hundreds of millions of dollars in other leagues

VN Store

Back