The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I'm in shock that you wrote this Mad. Now, you can go post it in the football forum. Spoiler: I did that once and got shelled. You don't see Washington and Wisconsin fighting over who the real UW is!
It doesn’t make any sense. Like you said, other schools don’t argue about the real UW.

Whether I like the Longhorns or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that Tennessee and Texas are both real universities with the same initials, it’s as simple as that.

I appreciate that no one mentioned it but after pulling Bloss due to the Kikuchi trade, the Astros opening with first year reliever Tayler Scott who threw three hitless innings followed by rookie Ort (don’t even know his first name) for 2.2.

Only to have our seasoned veteran relievers choke up the lead, then our $95 Million closer choke up his sixth hairball of the season.

Any room on that MLB bench, 52? 🤣

I appreciate that no one mentioned it but after pulling Bloss due to the Kikuchi trade, the Astros opening with first year reliever Tayler Scott who threw three hitless innings followed by rookie Ort (don’t even know his first name) for 2.2.

Only to have our seasoned veteran relievers choke up the lead, then our $95 Million closer choke up his sixth hairball of the season.

As of now myself and @VolPack22 are only individuals on bench, we could slide over for company.😎

VP is pretty disgusted right now too.
Oh well, we can’t all be Phillies fans, such as myself.
🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back