The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Doesn't matter. He's a Hall of Famer already without their blessing.

I'm doing the math of how old you are and how old I was in 1985. You were 13 and I was born in 2004, so I was negative 19.

It's kind of cool that you were 13 and remember the event. You got to see many great athletes over the years that I'll never see. Magic Johnson, Larry bird combo.
Bo Jackson. Dion Sanders at his peak. Mike Tyson.... etc etc.

Last edited:
I'm doing the math of how old you are and how old I was in 1985. You were 13 and I was born in 2004, so I was negative 19.

It's kind of cool that you were 13 and remember the event. You got to see many great athletes over the years that I'll never see. Magic Johnson, Larry bird combo.
Jason Romano was 13, not WTOB. 😉☝️🤙🏼

WTOB prolly had grown children by then.

You 20? You have a bright posting future ahead 😂
I was on ancient VQ and Gridscape, dial up mode…
IMG_0432.jpeg

(talkin ish with Kevin Simon’s pap 💪✅ ‘for you was born. I need another 🥃 to show I ain’t that old 🙄

😂 I was 13? Nice to know your math sucks these days. :cool:

Let me see if I can write this up as funny as it actually was:

Jace (roommate) and I in one dressing room and a husband and wife team trying to buy her husband a pair of Levi's.

We hear, very loudly, the frustration the voice of a guy in his 70s say, "This is THE last pair of jeans I'm trying on! I'm sick of it!

woman: now honey.... just be patient.
Man: I'M old! I don't have a lot of time left and everyone is telling be to be patient. I'm sick of that too.

Jace and I bust out laughing and say, we're young and hate trying on pants too!

Husband: SEE! IT'S NOT JUST ME!
Wife: You boys aren't helping.
Husband: YES THEY ARE ! KOHL'S SUCKS!
I can’t tell you the last time I tried on an article of clothing?
Hell, I can’t even remember the last time I purchased any??
My wife typically just says, I bought you a new pair of work slacks, a new button up or new boxers.
99.9% of my t-shirts are beer shirts, so there’s that.
I do pick out my own hats and shoes...I’m picky about my hats and my J’s

My wife typically just says, I bought you a new pair of work slacks, a new button up or new boxers.
How was the wedding?

I don't buy clothes either. I get them mostly on birthdays and/or as Christmas gifts.

How was the wedding?
It was a blast! Everything was perfect and she was beautiful!
I was strong and held it together until the daddy/daughter dance...
She ambushed me with “you are my sunshine” which I always sang to my girls when they were little.
At that point I lost my 💩 and became an emotional wreck!!
🤷‍♂️
Thanks for asking bud.

It was a blast! Everything was perfect and she was beautiful!
I was strong and held it together until the daddy/daughter dance...
She ambushed me with “you are my sunshine” which I always sang to my girls when they were little.
At that point I lost my 💩 and became an emotional wreck!!
🤷‍♂️
Thanks for asking bud.
1720269893531.gif

Man I am so pumped to get home this evening!
Behind me are, house flipping, house closing, moving, little league, dance, a funeral and a wedding!
Today, I actually get to go home, sink down into my recliner, drink and enjoy some cold beer and watch playoff freaking baseball!!!
View attachment 682723
Until that phone rings & you're needed somewhere right now.

VN Store

Back