The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I can’t tell you the last time I tried on an article of clothing?
Hell, I can’t even remember the last time I purchased any??
My wife typically just says, I bought you a new pair of work slacks, a new button up or new boxers.
99.9% of my t-shirts are beer shirts, so there’s that.
I do pick out my own hats and shoes...I’m picky about my hats and my J’s
Come on son step out and do some digs fer ya woman. Be worth it …

IMG_0437.gif

It was a blast! Everything was perfect and she was beautiful!
I was strong and held it together until the daddy/daughter dance...
She ambushed me with “you are my sunshine” which I always sang to my girls when they were little.
At that point I lost my 💩 and became an emotional wreck!!
🤷‍♂️
Thanks for asking bud.

I love it that you were ambushed and you know it and SHE knew she had you.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I completely agree with your 100 yards comment. Time of day and city backdrop would have perfectly captured that day knowing it was after a double header helps too. Such a special moment.
I don't know or recognize anyone in that picture it's so far away.
It's just a group of guys gathered around for a group picture

I'm doing the math of how old you are and how old I was in 1985. You were 13 and I was born in 2004, so I was negative 19.

It's kind of cool that you were 13 and remember the event. You got to see many great athletes over the years that I'll never see. Magic Johnson, Larry bird combo.
Bo Jackson. Dion Sanders at his peak. Mike Tyson.... etc etc.
Oh, I thought it was your tweet or whatever. Jason some one, the OP SAID he was 13.

Butttttt I was wrong.

I can't express it enough. I was wrong.

More conflicts and hard feelings could be avoided if guys could utter those words.

I'm currently at lunch at GT with a large table of friends and showed them this just so they could mock me.

The thing about this particular and singular cafeteria is that every fall it's: white table cloth, very nice silverware, water glasses AND table service like and fine dining place you'd ever go. It's there to teach kids attempting to get a Hospitality degree the art of fine dining, how to provide it, running a restaurant all while being watched by TAs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

All the university asks is that people who show up are looking for a fine dining experience and not a grab and go mentality or be in a rush.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm doing the math of how old you are and how old I was in 1985. You were 13 and I was born in 2004, so I was negative 19.

It's kind of cool that you were 13 and remember the event. You got to see many great athletes over the years that I'll never see. Magic Johnson, Larry bird combo.
Bo Jackson. Dion Sanders at his peak. Mike Tyson.... etc etc.
It's always that way, my friend. I remember as a little kid hearing some of the older Tennessee fans talking about Andy Kosar and others on Neyland's 1951 national championship team.

One day it will be you, telling people not yet born about the big wins over Bama, LSU, and Clemson, and Hendon Hooker in '22; Nico; and hopefully about this present season; and our baseball World Series win "back in '23."

Oh, I thought it was your tweet or whatever. Jason some one, the OP SAID he was 13.

Butttttt I was wrong.

I can't express it enough. I was wrong.

More conflicts and hard feelings could be avoided if guys could utter those words.

I'm currently at lunch at GT with a large table of friends and showed them this just so they could mock me.

The thing about this particular and singular cafeteria is that every fall it's: white table cloth, very nice silverware, water glasses AND table service like and fine dining place you'd ever go. It's there to teach kids attempting to get a Hospitality degree the art of fine dining, how to provide it, running a restaurant all while being watched by TAs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

All the university asks is that people who show up are looking for a fine dining experience and not a grab and go mentality or be in a rush.
Sweet! Fine dining is also a skill to be developed by the diners. Forks, spoons and cutlery skills. 😉🤙🏼

Nice post.

Let me give you something to laugh at:

Who is the guy in you user profile picture? I don't have a clue. My dad says he knows, but I asked him not to tell me. I figure the reveal to that should be enjoyed by you.

Also, I mentioned in front of my roommate that I like the cowboy hat that guy is wearing and my roommate immediately told my mom and my mom immediately had one sent to my house. This is the same woman who around Christmas time says I'm very difficult to buy for.

You see where I'm going with this? I really am hard to buy for because I really don't want much other than the stuff I already wear and yet, she couldn't wait a few months to get me one for Christmas.

Anyway, who is the guy in your user profile picture?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Nice post.

Who is the guy in you user profile picture? I don't have a clue. My dad says he knows, but I asked him not to tell me. I figure the reveal to that should be enjoyed by you.

Also, I mentioned in front of my roommate that I like the cowboy hat that guy is wearing and my roommate immediately told my mom and my mom immediately had one sent to my house. This is the same woman who around Christmas time says I'm very difficult to buy for.

You see where I'm going with this? I really am hard to buy for because I really don't want much other than the stuff I already wear and yet, she couldn't wait a few months to get me one for Christmas.

You prolly know him as this guy:
IMG_5688.jpeg

Nice post.

Clint Eastwood. He's one of my all time favorite actors of our time.
Looks like @chuckiepoo jumped the gun & spoiled the surprise. This is his profile picture from his days on the B&W TV series "RawHide" 1959.

clinteastwood11.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back