The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Just invented Play Off Chips that are way better than we thought they'd be.

Fry bacon, spread wasabi on bacon, place in 500 degree convection oven until the wasabi looks dry and adhered to or baked onto the bacon.

When the strips cool down enough to hold, eat them like a potato chip and call them Playoff chips.
BOOM ....

Insane baseball card collection.
How much fun would that be?!

Just invented Play Off Chips that are way better than we thought they'd be.

Fry bacon, spread wasabi on bacon, place in 500 degree convection oven until the wasabi looks dry and adhered to or baked onto the bacon.

When the strips cool down enough to hold, eat them like a potato chip and call them Playoff chips.
You had me at bacon.

You had me at bacon.
My roommates, like most guys and probably you enjoy really hot spicy food.
I do NOT, but I like wasabi because it's only hot for a few seconds and it doesn't build up over time like Thai food does.

Then, like you, everyone likes bacon, so we turned it into a chip we could while watching the playoff.

I know, I know TMI, but we're having fun here. haha

I do NOT, but I like wasabi because it's only hot for a few seconds and it doesn't build up over time like Thai food does.

Then, like you, everyone likes bacon, so we turned it into a chip we could while watching the playoff.

You're so giddy tonight. Got any of that funny lettuce around?

Bud, no one ever needs to apologize for talking food, in the dugout.
😜

You're so giddy tonight. Got any of that funny lettuce around?
nah, I'm just happy the hurricane is over and went to two baseball games yesterday and I like my schedule, college and life quite a lot right now. Plus I got a really good night's sleep last night.

Sometimes I'm so happy I think I'm manic.

I will have the funny lettuce when I turn 25. I'm trying to put that off for as long as possible, but NGL, it's one of my favorite smells, so I doubt I'll make it.

Also, I like people who smoke it. They seem like a better version of the person I already like.

Bud, no one ever needs to apologize for talking food, in the dugout.
😜
Favorite filling entree that's cheap, tasty, fast that anyone can make.

Boil egg noodles, dry them, put them in a frying pan, fry them with cottage cheese or cottage cheese and butter until cottage cheese is warm.

Tonight I fried it on bacon grease from making bacon.

I don't know what to call it other than "cottage cheese and noodles"

VN Store

Back