The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

@cobbwebb0710

Try this Club Sandwich

Three slices of grilled White bread

Bottom level of club, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, Swiss Cheese with Turkey, honey ham, and Bologna.

Second tier bread , mustard, American cheese, bacon, salami, sausage patties and a Over Medium egg. Apply Mayo to top slice of bread garnish with a dill pickle strip and bbq potato chips.

😂😂

@cobbwebb0710

Try this Club Sandwich

Three slices of grilled White bread

Bottom level of club, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, Swiss Cheese with Turkey, honey ham, and Bologna.

Second tier bread , mustard, American cheese, bacon, salami, sausage patties and a Over Medium egg. Apply Mayo to top slice of bread garnish with a dill pickle strip and bbq potato chips.

😂😂
Damn. That's a lot of work to just have a sandwich. ;)

Have you ever had a fried bologna sandwich with bacon?
Yes, it's my mom's favorite sandwich she makes for herself. She likes to put way more effort into the ones she makes me so I keep eating them, but honesty I like fried bologna as a sandwich, with or without bacon.

Same for a fried egg sandwich. Sometimes she makes a BLT with one or two fried eggs in it.

Reactions: knoxvol52
How bout 3?🤪

This is why I never, ever give up. Same for Vols. What I like about sports is that they aren't really over until they are over. Particularly in baseball because a game clock can't be used against you. There was a Vols game this past year that most had given up on and against all logic and reason and stats and odds of winning I wouldn't give up.

I figure why give up? I've invested however long watching the game anyway AND crazy things can happen. Large crooked numbers like 8 runs in an inning are rare, but can happen, that sort of thing.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back