The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

No, I haven’t. You like it, I guess?
Not yet but I saw one today that looked awesome!
Fried bologna, lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon on Texas toast!
I found myself a new go to, for a mid day lunch and a beer.
I passed on the bologna and went with the 1/4 pound hot dog with Guinness chili, cheese, onion and mustard!
It was pretty good!!
I’ll try the bologna next week.😎

@cobbwebb0710

Try this Club Sandwich

Three slices of grilled White bread

Bottom level of club, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, Swiss Cheese with Turkey, honey ham, and Bologna.

Second tier bread , mustard, American cheese, bacon, salami, sausage patties and a Over Medium egg. Apply Mayo to top slice of bread garnish with a dill pickle strip and bbq potato chips.

😂😂
52, I was sold at “Club sandwich!”
If ever given the opportunity, I’d definitely eat that!

Not yet but I saw one today that looked awesome!
Fried bologna, lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon on Texas toast!
I found myself a new go to, for a mid day lunch and a beer.
I passed on the bologna and went with the 1/4 pound hot dog with Guinness chili, cheese, onion and mustard!
It was pretty good!!
I’ll try the bologna next week.😎
Where is this place?

We went out Wednesday night to try the new-ish Chicago hotdog place I’ve heard a bunch of good things about. We didn’t get to try them because they had already sold out before 6 o’clock. It’s out Magnolia, but it officially at 4100 Asheville Highway.

Where is this place?

We went out Wednesday night to try the new-ish Chicago hotdog place I’ve heard a bunch of good things about. We didn’t get to try them because they had already sold out before 6 o’clock. It’s out Magnolia, but it officially at 4100 Asheville Highway.
Sonny’s Pub in Fountain City, in the old Sam and Andy’s.

I got the Mets upsetting the Phillies in 5.🧐

Dodgers winning a hard fought 5 game series vs Padres.

Tigers beating the Guardians in 4

Yankees beating Royals in 4
The Tigers are hot!
Unfortunately I’m going with the higher seeds, even though I know the “dreaded lay-off” will get at least one of them.

I got the Mets upsetting the Phillies in 5.🧐

Dodgers winning a hard fought 5 game series vs Padres.

Tigers beating the Guardians in 4

Yankees beating Royals in 4
I’d love to pick the Mets, but the Phillies will turn on that damn swagger and I guarantee Nick Castellanos, will single handedly be responsible for 1 win against us.
That dude has ripped my heart out against my Braves and Mets, more times than I care to see.
He always comes up clutch and/or starts a big rally.
🤬

I’d love to pick the Mets, but the Phillies will turn on that damn swagger and I guarantee Nick Castellanos, will single handedly be responsible for 1 win against us.
That dude has ripped my heart out against my Braves and Mets, more times than I care to see.
He always comes up clutch and/or starts a big rally.
🤬
Interesting the Dave Roberts picked Yamamoto to start Game 1 vs Padres instead of Flaherty.🤔

Interesting the Dave Roberts picked Yamamoto to start Game 1 vs Padres instead of Flaherty.🤔
Gives you Flaherty to settle everything down in game 2, if game 1 doesn’t go your way and Yamamoto would be available in a game 5, if needed.
Of course Dave and myself could be highly overthinking this whole thing and probably should’ve stuck with Flaherty.
😂

Last edited:
Yes, it's my mom's favorite sandwich she makes for herself. She likes to put way more effort into the ones she makes me so I keep eating them, but honesty I like fried bologna as a sandwich, with or without bacon.

Same for a fried egg sandwich. Sometimes she makes a BLT with one or two fried eggs in it.
Go slap that mama & tell her a job well done. :D

VN Store

Back