The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

It’s conspiracy whenever ESPN is the one with broadcasting rights for the CFP and SEC. They want whatever is best for business and LSU making the CFP is what’s best for business. And as long as humans are in charge of selecting teams for any kind of playoff format there will always be bias whether people choose to believe that or not. They need to reintroduce the old BCS computer system and let it select the teams.
🤣🤣. Individuals would complain about the Computer System picking teams. That's why they changed to this format 10 years or more ago..

IDK why, but I figure that a lot of people are on a smart phone, so that's why I do it.

Maybe I should stick with standard font so it all fits the screen and does mess up people's visual experience.
If they’re on a smart phone, they probably have their font adjusted to compensate, which makes your posts REALLY huge… 😉🤙🏼

🤣🤣. Individuals would complain about the Computer System picking teams. That's why they changed to this format 10 years or more ago..
That was whenever only 2 teams got selected to the dance. There was going to be someone pissed off no matter what system was used. Now there are 12. I feel the same way about March Madness. A computer needs to select all the at-large bids. You can’t tell me every single one of those selection committee members is watching every single game all season long. It’s not humanly possible to do so and have a life.

If they’re on a smart phone, they probably have their font adjusted to compensate, which makes your posts REALLY huge… 😉🤙🏼
My dad likes it and when I have a tab open and casting volnation thread to secondary TV, they say it's easier to find my posts.

Meanwhile, My stupid face is on every post. smh head at some people haha

That was whenever only 2 teams got selected to the dance. There was going to be someone pissed off no matter what system was used. Now there are 12. I feel the same way about March Madness. A computer needs to select all the at-large bids. You can’t tell me every single one of those selection committee members is watching every single game all season long. It’s not humanly possible to do so and have a life.
I bet the Committee watches the Games that matter. You're right I'm positive they're not going to waste there time watching the 55-3 blowouts of the Cupcakes the Power4 teams schedule.

We all know that there are back door dealings that get some teams into the big dance. Nothing conspiracy about it, just good business.
Anyone would be naive to think it won’t happen with the new college football playoff.
If it comes down to the final week of the season and Tennessee has a chance to host a playoff game and they are competing with an at large UNLV, do you think that Tennessee will probably get the benefit of the doubt? Prolly a few missed holding calls here or there, a really good spot or two...
Unfortunately the tv dollar runs college athletics now, not integrity.

VN Store

Back