The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I'm out then, I'm not a diehard SEC fan. I'm a College Football Fan.
I’ll watch every second of my Vols beating the snot outta some cupcake, and love every minute of it.
I know people that claim to be “Michigan fans” that won’t even watch Michigan vs Penn St, because they have to mow the lawn or some nonsense.
My point was, I think we are a little different breed in the south, when it come to our college sports.
😁

I’ll watch every second of my Vols beating the snot outta some cupcake, and love every minute of it.
I know people that claim to be “Michigan fans” that won’t even watch Michigan vs Penn St, because they have to mow the lawn or some nonsense.
My point was, I think we are a little different breed in the south, when it come to our college sports.
😁
If it's a competitive game I watch it if it's a blowout I turn the channel just like I've done since 1977. Like now I'm watching the Navy vs Air Force game more competitive than the Missouri vs A&M fiasco.

😁
I told my California brother that. He said why waste time watching bc it's going to be a blowout. Hell, dude .... I've waited all freaking year to see the Vols play football.

I told my California brother that. He said why waste time watching it's going to be a blowout. Hell, dude .... I've waited all freaking year to see the Vols play football.
Yep, we only get 12 of them guaranteed and after all those non-bowl eligible seasons I never take it for granted.

WHY?? Certainly, not for the money.
He won a celebrity race back in 2009. But after seeing all the John Wick stunts I think he just wants the thrill of new things. Kind of like Tom Cruise hanging on a plane without a parachute even though he is 60+ years old also.

VN Store

Back