The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

There is a road for 5 teams to finish 10-2 or better though…if that’s the case…all hell May break loose…promise a 9th game with be added soon enough because the Big 10 will bitch and moan
I just don’t see it happening. This year has a lot of 2007 vibes. Everyone had at least 2 losses and nobody knew who the best teams were because they were all very flawed. Same as this year, there is no real favorite.

Big 10 also has five teams with 1 loss or less and they have extremely favorable schedules for finishing 10-2 or better. We’re going to see if they penalize a 10-3 team when they end up losing in the conference championship. If that happens they may consider dropping championship games in favor of an extra regular season game.

My Dodgers takes the Yankees in 7 games. Shoehei wins WS MVP in this scenario. Damnit @VolPack22 isn't the only one who has a crystal ball to see the future in.🤣🤣🤣
Mets will win tonight but Dodgers will win Game 7 tomorrow. I think the Dodgers will win the World Series in 6 games. Game 1 isn’t until Friday so there will be a long layoff for the Yankees. Gerrit Cole will be 10 days between starts.

I just realized that Army and Navy are in the same conference now. They could end up playing each other back to back weeks. If they split those games it will muddy the Group of 5 waters. Boise State and UNLV are playing a de facto elimination game this week so there are really only 3 teams vying for that playoff spot. I guess you can throw Liberty in there but their OOC is trash. Army and Navy both play Notre Dame and Boise State barely lost to Oregon and probably should have won that game if we are being honest.

Can’t believe we took the goal posts down again. Hopefully we waited for all the Alabama people to clear the field so we don’t have to send $500k to Alabama. Maybe whenever we beat them in 2026 we can act like Alabama is a mediocre program again.

Mets will win tonight but Dodgers will win Game 7 tomorrow. I think the Dodgers will win the World Series in 6 games. Game 1 isn’t until Friday so there will be a long layoff for the Yankees. Gerrit Cole will be 10 days between starts.
That's a very expensive Magic 8 Ball you have there , sir. ;)

I just realized that Army and Navy are in the same conference now. They could end up playing each other back to back weeks. If they split those games it will muddy the Group of 5 waters. Boise State and UNLV are playing a de facto elimination game this week so there are really only 3 teams vying for that playoff spot. I guess you can throw Liberty in there but their OOC is trash. Army and Navy both play Notre Dame and Boise State barely lost to Oregon and probably should have won that game if we are being honest.
Washington State with a record of 6-1 are lurking waiting on these other teams to falter. Saying that NAVY takes Down the Fighting Irish Saturday.

Can’t believe we took the goal posts down again. Hopefully we waited for all the Alabama people to clear the field so we don’t have to send $500k to Alabama. Maybe whenever we beat them in 2026 we can act like Alabama is a mediocre program again.
With 2020 being the Covid year and only 20,000 being at the game. 2018 was the last time Bama fans got to enjoy Dixieland Delight at Neyland.

The fine is only $100k. The rule did not come into affect until 2023. This Tennessee’s first offense under the new rule.

Right now, I don't give a rat's ass about that. 😂
And get off my lawn.

@cobbwebb0710 sitting on his porch last night. 😆😳
Too true!
😂

VN Store

Back