The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Washington State had their chance and got spanked by Boise State.
So if all other teams end with 2 losses in the GO5 and Washington State has only the one loss to Boise state their not getting in? Agree to disagree that # in the L column will matter in the end.

Mets will win tonight but Dodgers will win Game 7 tomorrow. I think the Dodgers will win the World Series in 6 games. Game 1 isn’t until Friday so there will be a long layoff for the Yankees. Gerrit Cole will be 10 days between starts.
There will be 2-3 times that we will miss him just like we missed Uros and his 5 fouls against Purdue…Awaka as well…prob miss him quite a bit

I quoted the wrong statement….but you follow me…lol

Mets will win tonight but Dodgers will win Game 7 tomorrow. I think the Dodgers will win the World Series in 6 games. Game 1 isn’t until Friday so there will be a long layoff for the Yankees. Gerrit Cole will be 10 days between starts.
I’d worry much more if it weren’t a veteran like Cole. He’s been around the block and 10 days may just have him in prime form on the mound.

I just don’t see it happening. This year has a lot of 2007 vibes. Everyone had at least 2 losses and nobody knew who the best teams were because they were all very flawed. Same as this year, there is no real favorite.

Big 10 also has five teams with 1 loss or less and they have extremely favorable schedules for finishing 10-2 or better. We’re going to see if they penalize a 10-3 team when they end up losing in the conference championship. If that happens they may consider dropping championship games in favor of an extra regular season game.
Yeah all depends on how it shakes out…but Texas, UGA, winner of A&M/LSU, Alabama, and the Mighty Vols could all end with 2 losses without much chaos happening….that doesn’t even include Mizzou…lol

Yeah all depends on how it shakes out…but Texas, UGA, winner of A&M/LSU, Alabama, and the Mighty Vols could all end with 2 losses without much chaos happening….that doesn’t even include Mizzou…lol
Misery still has Alabama and South Carolina. A&M still has LSU, at South Carolina, and Texas. They will drop 2 of those. Alabama will lose at LSU. That leaves Georgia, Texas, Tennessee in with maybe LSU sneaking in.

So if all other teams end with 2 losses in the GO5 and Washington State has only the one loss to Boise state their not getting in? Agree to disagree that # in the L column will matter in the end.
Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying because their OOC is horrible. Boise would have a better shot at getting in with 2 losses than Washington State would with 1 loss. And we still don’t know what will happen with Army and Navy since they both play each other and both play Notre Dame. Notre Dame is the wildcard in all this though. If they win out miraculously they will get in with 1 loss and that will take a spot away from a Power 4 school. They should be forced to join a conference. Independents shouldn’t even be a thing anymore in this playoff era.

Misery still has Alabama and South Carolina. A&M still has LSU, at South Carolina, and Texas. They will drop 2 of those. Alabama will lose at LSU. That leaves Georgia, Texas, Tennessee in with maybe LSU sneaking in.
I'm glad we don't see SC this year.

VN Store

Back