The evil of Replacement Theory

I counted 28 torches.
Then you didn't count them all. Also, take note of the first picture in the 2nd link. There were clearly more white nationalists involved in the "Unite the Right" rally than what you would like to believe was the case. ... and just a reminder : President Donald Trump insisted there were good people "on both sides."

I'll just assume you don't know the answer since you refuse to state it.
Why do you need me to state it, when I have already posted a link (twice) to a source which provides a thorough definition and history of the "Great Replacement" theory? Are you completely helpless? Of course, I know the answer, I'm not too damn lazy to click on the link and read it.

".

Then you didn't count them all. Also, take note of the first picture in the 2nd link. There were clearly more white nationalists involved in the "Unite the Right" rally than what you would like to believe was the case. ... and just a reminder : President Donald Trump insisted there were good people "on both sides."

Why do you need me to state it, when I have already posted a link (twice) to a source which provides a thorough definition and history of the "Great Replacement" theory? Are you completely helpless? Of course, I know the answer, I'm not too damn lazy to click on the link and read it.

".

Are you proclaiming everyone who was there was a "white nationalist"? What do you base that on?

Looks like you intentionally skipped over part of my reply so I'll repost it here:

But we can use your link. Based on their definition, which specific part of that is conspiratorial? Is the left wing of our country not calling for mass immigration so they can seize political power?

The “great replacement” theory, in simple terms, states that welcoming immigration policies — particularly those impacting nonwhite immigrants — are part of a plot designed to undermine or “replace” the political power and culture of white people living in Western countries.

Replacement is happening due to mindset and is not a race issue but a nationalized issue. The average us teenager is being rewired with apps like tik tok to not be able to transfer short term memory events to long term and are being trained that emotion matters more than fact.

The countries immigrating here from places like Egypt and India and China are raising their children completely different and thus removing the average business owner. My business is almost 100 business to business related and if I only had us born owners as clients I would lose almost 90 percent of my clients who are not contractor based.

The country is going through a major transition and the future and hope of it honestly does not rest heavily on the us born citizen. We will either succeed or fail in the next century as a nation based mainly on new immigrants.

…..but what the government is trying to do is destroy the separation between the lower class and middle class and make both classes dependent on the government for survival.
It is not the US, it is Western Europe as well. Sweden and Germany are both dealing with similar demographic shifts. Part of the problem I think is a desire by big business to create a permanent underclass will work for dirt cheap wages. It is in actuality the recreation of slavery, except instead of shackles, it is being trapped and isolated in a foreign culture and not give the economic resources needed to better yourself or to go home. It IS a form of legalized indentured servitude

Reactions: NEO and AshG
Probably because you have a history of dishonesty through twisted words and carry less trust.
I doubt that's it. I think it's more a reflection of how for many perception outweighs reality.
Take you for example.

What in that article countered my claim about around 20 people?

And why don't you define replacement theory for me and then tell me how Tucker Carlson is promoting that specific theory as you define it.
Tucker's not very smart but he's smart enough to talk code to a bunch of zombies.

The "Jews Will Not Replace Us!" chant gives them away. LOL. It's not like they were concealing their bigotry.

You believe hundred's of people who were there to protest statues all chanted that or about 20 people who were carrying torches? Seems you want to lump them all together for no obvious reason. So what's your reason?

I'll post the other part for you again, a 3rd time since you keep avoiding.

Looks like you intentionally skipped over part of my reply so I'll repost it here:

But we can use your link. Based on their definition, which specific part of that is conspiratorial? Is the left wing of our country not calling for mass immigration so they can seize political power?

The “great replacement” theory, in simple terms, states that welcoming immigration policies — particularly those impacting nonwhite immigrants — are part of a plot designed to undermine or “replace” the political power and culture of white people living in Western countries.

Tucker's not very smart but he's smart enough to talk code to a bunch of zombies.

Interesting. When CNN hosts proclaim white people are the biggest terrorist threats to this country are they speaking code to a bunch of zombies?

You believe hundred's of people who were there to protest statues all chanted that or about 20 people who were carrying torches? Seems you want to lump them all together for no obvious reason. So what's your reason?

I'll post the other part for you again, a 3rd time since you keep avoiding.

Once again, the photographic evidence reveals much more than your claim of 20.

It's an absolutely correct comment. You and LG believe that black and brown skin people automatically gravitate towards the democrats. If you didn't you wouldn't celebrate the changing demographics.
Yes, I would argue that the real “replacement theory” is that, having discarded blue collar working America, the Democrats have no choice but to “replace” this lost votes. As African Americans already vote approximately 85 to 90% Democrat, the only growth pool left for Democrats is immigration from Latin America
This is likely to backfire ultimately as the extreme woke ness of the lily white urban elite that controls the party is hopelessly wedded to social experiments that are anathema to the socially conservative beliefs of the mostly Catholic immigrants

Last edited:
Well why is Biden travelling to Buffalo to visit the mostly black families of the people that were gunned down, but yet he was silent when a black diver mowed down white people at a Christmas parade, killing 6 and injuring dozens. Everything you liberal democrats do is about race.
Optics, have to keep up the rhetoric of division. Can't mix race, Christmas and mass killing... too many sides on the left to upset in one day.

It's an absolutely correct comment. You and LG believe that black and brown skin people automatically gravitate towards the democrats. If you didn't you wouldn't celebrate the changing demographics.
That's such a load of crap. DC might want to direct his dishonesty detector in your direction.
I don't believe they automatically gravitate towards the democrats, but I know that the majority vote democrat.
I don't believe every rural redneck automatically gravitates to the republicans, but I know the majority vote republican.
I don't believe every old, bitter, southern white male automatically gravitates toward republicans, but I know the majority vote republican.

A Fringe Conspiracy Theory, Fostered Online, Is Refashioned by the G.O.P.

So people that adhere to this thinking, what do we do with them? What do we do to the promoters of this, even if they call it something else?

It's a prominent train of thought on the right. It's what fed the resentment that got Trump elected.

Sadly, the foundation of the GOP has abandoned fiscal restraint, less regulation, and the like. Now a mainstay of the party's entire existence is about justifying racism by calling it different things.

Its behind the paywall but I thought the basic gist of "replacement theory" is that the elites are trying to
  1. flood the country with foreigners (presumably and preferably non-Euro ethnic ones) via open immigration and high birthrates
  2. this "brown/yellow/black horde" with non-American cultures will be used to outbreed and replace the population of the relatively religious/culturally homogenous "whites" that are here now and until recently were thought of as "the typical American"
  3. the elites use this cultural/religious/ethnic fragmentation to keep and increase political power to themselves while supposedly representing the interests of "all the people", meanwhile having their thralls in the media bleat that those who do not accept this are racists.
  4. the elites then use the increased political power to dispossess the largely middle and working-class whites, giving pilfered trinkets to the newcomers but with the intention to rule both newcomers and "dying whites" alike in neo serfdom

If that is the basic tenants of "replacement theory", I am trying to look at each point and see how the preponderance of evidence would disprove it - yet without success.

Perhaps some of you who so dismissively shrug it off as the rantings of racist incel proud boys raging while hiding in their mothers basement on the loss of their coveted job at the local Dairy Queen - could you take a whack at the individual points and disprove them for me?

Mind you, I am not asking whether or not this should be but rather how is it untrue? After all, the "white man" took it from the indians (who took it from each other), as has happened to every peoples since Adam.

Last edited:
Interesting. When CNN hosts proclaim white people are the biggest terrorist threats to this country are they speaking code to a bunch of zombies?
Not in my opinion. That seems pretty straight forward.

Yes, I would argue that the real “replacement theory” is that, having discarded blue collar working America, the Democrats have no choice but to “replace” this lost votes. As African Americans already vote approximately 85 to 90% Democrat already, the only growth pool left for Democrats is immigration from Latin America
This is likely to backdate ultimately as the extreme woke ness of the lily white urban elite that controls the party is hopelessly wedded to social experiments that are anathema to the socially conservative beliefs of the mostly Catholic immigrants
This guy gives an explanation of "replacement theory" that has nothing to do with politics.

Its behind the paywall but I thought the basic gist of "replacement theory" is that the elites are trying to
  1. flood the country with foreigners (presumably and preferably non-Euro ethnic ones) via open immigration and high birthrates
  2. this "brown/yellow/black horde" with non-American cultures will be used to outbreed and replace the population of the relatively religious/culturally homogenous "whites" that are here now and until recently were thought of as "the typical American"
  3. the elites use this cultural/religious/ethnic fragmentation to keep and increase political power to themselves while supposedly representing the interests of "all the people", meanwhile having their thralls in the media bleat that those who do not accept this are racists.
  4. the elites then use the increased political power to dispossess the largely middle and working-class whites, giving pilfered trinkets to the newcomers but with the intention to rule both newcomers and "dying whites" alike in neo serfdom

If that is the basic tenants of "replacement theory", I am trying to look at each point and see how the preponderance of evidence would disprove it - yet without success.

Perhaps some of you who so dismissively shrug it off as the rantings of racist incel proud boys raging while hiding in their mothers basement on the loss of their coveted job at the local Dairy Queen - could you take a whack at the individual points and disprove them for me?
I think it would be a better exercise for you to prove the truth behind each of those statements.

You are sounding like the pizzagate nuts in the Q thread....this must be true if you can't prove it false. Doesn't work that way.

Hi Tucker.

Reactions: luthervol
Lol fair. But why is this specifically some terrible racist code?
Because of the roots of the theory and how it is viewed in the less mainstream right-wing media. It's easing its way from fringe to mainstream.....with Tucker's knowing assistance.

I think it would be a better exercise for you to prove the truth behind each of those statements.

You are sounding like the pizzagate nuts in the Q thread....this must be true if you can't prove it false. Doesn't work that way.

Well seriously Luther - how could anyone look at the data and dispute:
? Lets start with that.

VN Store

Back