The evil of Replacement Theory

The fact that the demographics would change has been known for decades, long before illegal immigration became an issue.

Oh, and for the eleventy billionth time, illegal immigrants don't vote. Illegal immigration has at most a negligible impact on the voting power of whites. It is an absolutely tiny amount compared to the white voter power preserved for small, rural states with disproportionately high white populations, via the Electoral College.

You just don't like the fact that your ox is inevitably going to be gored. But the math of it is not the Dems' fault.

The fact that the demographics would change has been known for decades, long before illegal immigration became an issue.

Oh, and for the eleventy billionth time, illegal immigrants don't vote. Illegal immigration has at most a negligible impact on the voting power of whites. It is an absolutely tiny amount compared to the white voter power preserved for small, rural states with disproportionately high white populations, via the Electoral College.

You just don't like the fact that your ox is inevitably going to be gored. But the math of it is not the Dems' fault.

But they count in the census and that leads to appropriation of house seats and electoral votes. Don't play dumb.

Sounds like you are espousing replacement theory. You are obviously an antisemitic bigoted racist!!!!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
A Fringe Conspiracy Theory, Fostered Online, Is Refashioned by the G.O.P.

So people that adhere to this thinking, what do we do with them? What do we do to the promoters of this, even if they call it something else?

It's a prominent train of thought on the right. It's what fed the resentment that got Trump elected.

Sadly, the foundation of the GOP has abandoned fiscal restraint, less regulation, and the like. Now a mainstay of the party's entire existence is about justifying racism by calling it different things.
tenor.gif

That's a reach. Dumber.

If it was such a reach why the fight in 2020 to keep the question of immigration status off the census forms?

The Dems could give 2 ***** about illegal immigrants outside 2 things:
1. counting towards house seats and electoral votes.
2. birthing children who will be able to vote

Sorry. I don't have a sub and I was able to access it.

At any rate, cliffs are that white supremacy movement takes advantage of fear of poorly educated whites that they are being replaced by black and Hispanic people. That their economic power is bring eroded by changing demographics.

It takes advantage of, and breeds, fear. Many prominent members of the GOP and conservative media articulate some version of this. They promote it. Make money off of it. And then when things like Buffalo happen offer some muted, wishy washy disclaimer.

How many blacks were killed last weekend / last year in Chicago by fellow blacks? Can't wait to hear your wishy washy excuse......

If it was such a reach why the fight in 2020 to keep the question of immigration status off the census forms?

The Dems could give 2 ***** about illegal immigrants outside 2 things:
1. counting towards house seats and electoral votes.
2. birthing children who will be able to vote

^ ^
Classic replacement theory.

Reactions: luthervol
How many blacks were killed last weekend / last year in Chicago by fellow blacks? Can't wait to hear your wishy washy excuse......

There's another thread for that. Let's keep this one somewhere in the same zip code as the OP.

I think there can be a discussion of demography and even the fact that democrats see advantage in demographic shifts, without subscribing to the idea that there’s a conspiracy among global elites to water down and disenfranchise the white race.

But that’s the entire purpose of this thread. To change the definition and then attempt to apply this new definition of his to everyone.

It’s no different than “I should be able to punch a Nazi” and then “everyone I don’t like is a Nazi”

Reactions: Sandman 423
I think everyone understand where the changing demographics and current voter trends lead.

That's why the right is so desperate to frame it as some grand conspiracy. They need their base full of hatred.
Lol. Said the guy who bought Trump-Russian collusion, the Steele dossier, and every other crap story that was peddled by MSM for years. You should certainly my be familiar with one side framing something as a conspiracy to generate hate.

I think there can be a discussion of demography and even the fact that democrats see advantage in demographic shifts, without subscribing to the idea that there’s a conspiracy among global elites to water down and disenfranchise the white race.
Agreed.

It’s clearly a positive trend for Democrats. And they have been happily open about that in the past.

Not every night, but I'm sure it was discussed around millions of dinner tables Sat. and Sunday. They probably all concluded much the same.......nothing will be done and we'll be having this conversation again all too soon.

No, probably just houses led by leftist activists who are convinced Schumer and Pelosi are discussing this with their families.

Tucker: The great replacement theory is coming from the left

May. 18, 2022 - 14:58 - Fox News host weighs in on the Buffalo shooting and gives his take on Democrats and the media discussing voter demographics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Do you honestly think skinheads are the norm? 🙄
No, but who around here is sincere about “the norm?” All I see is hand wringing about antifa, and BLM militants, and liberals who enjoy murdering babies… so until I get acknowledgement that those things aren’t “the norm”, to me every conservative on this board will remain a skinhead who is too stupid to form a complex thought about anything other than “MuH TaX DaHLeRS” and “MuH GuNs.”

No, but who around here is sincere about “the norm?” All I see is hand wringing about antifa, and BLM militants, and liberals who enjoy murdering babies… so until I get acknowledgement that those things aren’t “the norm”, to me every conservative on this board will remain a skinhead who is too stupid to form a complex thought about anything other than “MuH TaX DaHLeRS” and “MuH GuNs.”
It is a wonder that many here are married. I'll change when you do is a stupid way to go through life.

You are a racist

VN Store

Back