The Fate of Humanity Rests In The Calming, Sober Hands of Putin

People say the 1st shot bounced off the oak where it hit the man at the underpass. The 2nd shot hit jfk's neck and went through connelly. Which is plausible. The headshot shows the initial brain and blood spray going foward. If the shot was from the knoll the bullet would gone from right to left.
And what about the shot in his back?

Slxx-mT0YUzQUDyv-t-snkW9QkgkorW2ZpQ79EJrKKOlNpsDLmzEe5e1R_MSgVPeV9fSf2fNEtQ50WY1

The Warren Commission correctly concluded that Governor John Connally was seated on a jumper seat which was 1 1/2 feet in front of and slightly to the left of Kennedy. They were struck by the same bullet. The first non-fatal shot which hit Kennedy in the back of the throat, exited his throat and then hit Connally in the back. Oliver Stone's movie incorrectly positions Connally as being seated directly in front of Kennedy. They were off-center from each other as the Warren Commission detailed.

Pristine bullet...

CE399side.jpg

Reactions: AM64
Pristine bullet...

CE399side.jpg

I was at an indoor range shooting. a guy about 3 stalls over shot at his target about 10-15 feet. The guy hit metal target holder. A pice of the shrapnel bouce from the metal holder hit the inside part of my left leg then bounced and hit the inside part of my right leg. It scared the crap out of me. It left 2 bruises, bullets can do crazy stuff

Ive listen and watch ballistic experts say that bullets can do that type of damage and have very little damage. If you're hitting very little bone and soft tissue a bullet can act that way.
The claim is that this bullet broke Connelly's radius arm bone.

He didn't say anything like that on the Carson Show. You sure it was Jim Garrison?
Yeah, it might not have been there but he did make that claim. At least according to what i read. That garris guy was apparently out there. He wasn't the guy that Stone portrayed in the movie.

People say the 1st shot bounced off the oak where it hit the man at the underpass. The 2nd shot hit jfk's neck and went through connelly. Which is plausible. The headshot shows the initial brain and blood spray going foward. If the shot was from the knoll the bullet would gone from right to left.
Skull bone fragments were on the back of the limo just behind Jackie. The next morning, a piece of the occipital bone was found on the opposite side of Elm St in the grassy area between Elm and Main.

Skull bone fragments were on the back of the limo just behind Jackie. The next morning, a piece of the occipital bone was found on the opposite side of Elm St in the grassy area between Elm and Main.

Right, what im saying is that it would have entered the right side of the head and exited the left side. The zapruter film shows the right side getting blown off. That's why i dont think there was a grassy knoll gunman

Yeah, it might not have been there but he did make that claim. At least according to what i read. That garris guy was apparently out there. He wasn't the guy that Stone portrayed in the movie.
I would be very interested to know what it was you read that said Garrison had a homoerotic angle to the JFK killing. Probably came from Gerald Posner...

Right, what im saying is that it would have entered the right side of the head and exited the left side. The zapruter film shows the right side getting blown off. That's why i dont think there was a grassy knoll gunman
Well again, that Zapruder film was edited, but even still, it clearly (clearly) shows the head being rocked backwards after the "third" shot. How else do you explain brain and bone fragments getting on the back of the limo if it didn't come from at least one shot from the front?

I would be very interested to know what it was you read that said Garrison had a homoerotic angle to the JFK killing. Probably came from Gerald Posner...

There was a website that talked about all the conspiracies concerning the assassination. I thinks it down now because i tried to find it and couldn't but it had talked about garrison and his investigation and that one thing it had mentioned. I was surprised because i never heard that.

It could have been a different bullet found. im saying a bullet can do that type of damage.
Look you can believe the Warren Commission findings or you can look at the situation and realize 3 things:

1. The pristine bullet allegedly found on a hospital gurney in Parkland and declared as the magic bullet was not involved in anyway in the event
2. Connelly was hit by two bullets, not one
3. Kennedy was hit by a bullet in the throat (Parkland doctors called it a pen sized entry wound) and a bullet in the upper back from the direction of the TSBD

Well again, that Zapruder film was edited, but even still, it clearly (clearly) shows the head being rocked backwards after the "third" shot. How else do you explain brain and bone fragments getting on the back of the limo if it didn't come from at least one shot from the front?
The podcast link i posted goes in to great detail about the film. The film wasnt edited per zapruder or time life. The made 3 copies that same day. Id say the skull fragments on the back of the car was due to the wind catching it. The very initial impact shows blood and matter going foward then the head goes backwards. The shot hit his right edge thats why all the matter went everywhere

VN Store

Back