The future Liberals want

The future conservatives have already saddled citizens with. Lies are such a common part of our lives, you can't expect the truth even in consumer items you buy. It's MAGA-world already.

The future conservatives have already saddled citizens with. Lies are such a common part of our lives, you can't expect the truth even in consumer items you buy. It's MAGA-world already.
Have you had a recent head injury?

This is classic conservatism......

Mike Johnson isnt a conservative or a republican...he is a traitor progressive in disguise. Pelosi endorsed him for speaker for Petes sake. He has signed off on every piece of garbage legislation the degenerate Dimwits have proposed and completely betrayed the voters who elected him. He should be tarred and feathered, shunned and flogged. He is the worst kind of traitor....the kind who conspires with degenerates to plunder public funds and legislate immoral and destructive nonsense the entire country will have to suffer. I hope all the worst things in life happen to him. That ruin and destruction take everything from him that matters most. He is a waste of human flesh like Judas Iscariot. He votes to pass all the laws and pork that you love. You two are perfect for eachother.

Seems as good a place as any for this.

Why does this exist? I get that squatters rights were needed when landlords were getting away with everything, but it's current iteration is so extreme.

No way their rights should ever supersede the ownership rights.

The insanity that this liberal lying tool keeps trotting out is amazing to watch ....
This just proves the lunatic left hates the truth when it's one of their own idiots.
Be sure that what you are seeing is a lie & it's not true. It's all fake video w/Biden.

Those with considerable means have choice while those without do not. The state compels them to attend the bad schools and doesn't allow vouchers to be used at better schools.
I've read several times that those who don't like their job, neighborhood, school, grocery options, etc should move to a place they do like. Now when someone does that they are called out. Seems hypocritical to me but what do I know

I've read several times that those who don't like their job, neighborhood, school, grocery options, etc should move to a place they do like. Now when someone does that they are called out. Seems hypocritical to me but what do I know
I've wondered that myself at times, pj.

Speaking only for myself, people are empowered to make their circumstances better. The issue appears to me that a rule voters must follow and fund via property tax, a political elite can circumvent because of their resources. I'd prefer freedom of movement and association without the restrictions.

VN Store

Back