The George Floyd Monument

Will Pelosi hold hearing about Racist Lightning?

Only after extensive "case" studies!

4a6c78db69cdd610d676afbfb1456dda_w200.gif

Reactions: StarRaider
I think maybe God is tired of hearing about George Floyd for a whole year too.
I'm sure, as are the rest of us. What happened to him shouldn't have. But I can't help but see the irony in people elevating him to sainthood and this happening. I can see how people might take this as a sign.

My post was more sarcasm than anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
Floyd met a cruel and criminal fate but in what kind of bizarro world do you honor a man like that with a statue? I guess he was a helluva role model or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
The truth would come out eventually.....

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections.

When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "******* this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors.

Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately.

Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd.

From the beginning, everything you were told in 2020 was a lie.

5:09 PM · Oct 20, 2023
·
1.3M
Views

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections.

When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "******* this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors.

Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately.

Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd.

·
1.3M
Views
“That was my understanding. That it was not about Chauvin, that it was about the others,” Kraker told attorneys during a June 13 deposition. “My understanding was that they withdrew because they would not file charges and that was the directive.”

Why was this not about Chauvin? If there was no evidence that neck injuries killed Floyd, why was Chauvin charged?

Reactions: whodeycin85

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

·
1.3M
Views
AP is already defending this:

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Helen Andrews
@herandrews
The medical examiner who did George Floyd’s autopsy got a call from DC on June 1: “Mitchell said, you don’t want to be the medical examiner who tells everyone they didn’t see what they saw… he said neck compression has to be in the diagnosis.”

VN Store

Back