The Golf Thread

On a normal day after I've gotten back into a groove, I shoot anywhere from 83-86. If I'm putting worth a damn, 78-80

Do you hit it in the middle of the face every time or are you all over the face or have a mis hit towards the heel or toe.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Middle of the face consistently

If you hit it consistently solid you could hit just about anything. If you're not a scratch golf I would still suggest something with a little forgiveness. I like callaway irons personally. The Razr x or razr x tour or x-24. The new talyor made burners are nice too. That's just my suggestion though. Might wanna find a demo day somewhere & hit a few.

UT divot tool :)

edb14167.jpg

Lol I have something similar & standard divot tools but I get tired of fumbling through my pocket.

6882c330.jpg

These are my new golf shoes. I walked 9 holes today at Willow Creek and absolutely love them! Playing 18 tomorrow.

New-Balance-Minimus-Trail-NZ-No.1.jpg

New job...new clubs. Anyone have favorable opinions on some new irons?

Find the heads that look the best to you and get the shaft fitted. If you're willing to take the time, have them spined and freq matched. Make sure the headweights are as intended when you get them. Be anal about it on order and they'll know you're going to check all that. Too many sets have one or two sticks that are just a little off and people always wonder why they can't hit all of them well.

VN Store

Back