The GOP National Convention

I want to give the Democrats credit for one amazing miracle. They have managed to unite the Republican Party more than at any time in my entire life.
I started off 2024 tolerating Trump. But after seeing the way he has been hated, hounded, and persecuted by his enemies, I will crawl over broken glass to vote for the man.

This Vance guy is good.

I read his book back when it came out, and I enjoyed it.

I didn’t expect his charm. “Grandma loved Jesus, and the F-word.”

He reads and plays off the crowd. He has about the most compelling life story one can have.

Young, energetic, articulate.

Aside from “an” Ohio State connection, he has all the makings of a superstar.

Like an “R” Obama, circa 2006.

why folks are watchin and not vn postin
I’m good with that; it feels like my own private echo chamber.

I agree with everything I post, I just haven’t figured out exactly whether I am a D or an R yet! 🥴

(Edit: I know where I stand, I just haven’t made a VN poll about it, so I don’t think it really counts.)

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
It’s not like Amber Rose did a pole dance on stage at the convention. She was pretty covered up actually.

But it would not surprise me in the slightest if the DNC convention had both drag queens and trannies speak in full gear (and do a pole dance for the kids).

You can hear the hate in nashvol's post. He's mad bigly so he's attempting to find an angle to trash her because she's off the plantation.

He did a nice job IMO. Pretty sour on him before tonight.

Hey, how's dark Brandon doing? Well?
I mean, JD is no Kamala!

I like a VP that encourages me to remember the passage of time and the burdens and not being unburdened by the burdens in the passage of the time and that tomorrow will come 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. Yes. Tomorrow will come!

This Vance guy is good.

I read his book back when it came out, and I enjoyed it.

I didn’t expect his charm. “Grandma loved Jesus, and the F-word.”

He reads and plays off the crowd. He has about the most compelling life story one can have.

Young, energetic, articulate.

Aside from “an” Ohio State connection, he has all the makings of a superstar.

Like an “R” Obama, circa 2006.
The world has turned upside down. Tonight I heard a speech at a political convention focused on working Americans (Union as well as non union) and vowing to fight against Wall Street and big corporations. And it was the REPUBLICAN convention ? Wow. I Never thought the day would come when the Democrats were the party of the elites and big money and the Republicans were the party of the blue collar working class. This is a tectonic shift. It can change the political landscape for a generation.

I think this is the most wildly entertaining political speech I have ever heard.

I mean, not tons of substance, but that is what the Convention is about.

If you didn’t know who JD Vance was, you sure know who he is now. Rock Star speech.
Expect every negative story you can imagine to come out about him in the next 48 hours. Vance is the real deal and the Democrats are terrified. They cannot win without the rust belt.

Expect every negative story you can imagine to come out about him in the next 48 hours. Vance is the real deal and the Democrats are terrified. They cannot win without the rust belt.
are you sure this aint yer first rodeo?

VN Store

Back