The GOP National Convention

Never understood the dark Brandon bs. I guess I’m fortunate.

This history of it goes back to large crowds yelling the chant FJB. At a racing event, I believe a NBC post race reporter was interviewing a racer named Brandon (possibly the winner), the fans were yelling FBJ. She misinterpreted it and said on air, the the crowd was chanting Let's Go Brandon. In a desperate attempt to remake this into Biden looking like a strong leader and Marvel/DC Comics type character the left created this Dark Brandon clown caricature. Then they gave him the laser eyes which is the laughable avatar EL uses. If the left would've just used Skeletor, the Cryptkeeper or an Orc then it would've been more credible.

Last edited:
Ironic choice of example on your part considering that Beria famously said “show me the man, and I will show you the crime”; which has been the entire Democrat strategy for dealing with Trump these last eight years.
He did, but that doesn't negate that being disliked is not in itself a reason for admiration.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, other top anchors not in Milwaukee for RNC, using LED screen to appear they're on site​

'A casual glance at the screen' would suggest MSNBC hosts covering convention in person: NY Times​

Rachel Maddow and other top MSNBC hosts have been using an LED screen to cover the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee from the liberal network's studio in New York City, according to a report.

Maddow, who has been leading the network's coverage of the GOP convention this week, has repeatedly appeared on air with the backdrop of the convention behind her, leading casual viewers to assume she was on the ground in Milwaukee. But Maddow and many of her colleagues, including Nicolle Wallace, Jen Psaki, Joy Reid and other MSNBC anchors have not been inside the convention hall or even in the same city, the New York Times reported Wednesday.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, other top anchors not in Milwaukee for RNC, using LED screen to appear they're on site​

'A casual glance at the screen' would suggest MSNBC hosts covering convention in person: NY Times​

Rachel Maddow and other top MSNBC hosts have been using an LED screen to cover the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee from the liberal network's studio in New York City, according to a report.

Maddow, who has been leading the network's coverage of the GOP convention this week, has repeatedly appeared on air with the backdrop of the convention behind her, leading casual viewers to assume she was on the ground in Milwaukee. But Maddow and many of her colleagues, including Nicolle Wallace, Jen Psaki, Joy Reid and other MSNBC anchors have not been inside the convention hall or even in the same city, the New York Times reported Wednesday.

32e222ff-da95-4690-bfc2-b1ce1c2d955e_text.gif

Oh come on! Everything about Dems is BS fake.

Speaking of Gaetz, did you see his face? 😯 He had that Botox treatment while in Milwaukee. What a facking self absorbed 🤡😆😆😆
I didn't. As much as I comment in the politics forum, I don't recognize a lot of the politicians. I dont watch news or opinion shows.

I'm kind of a fuddy duddy

VN Store

Back