The GOP National Convention

We all know they both lie, misrepresent, and distort. I doubt they’ll be as gung-ho when it’s the Democrats turn to bend the truth.
Well you just hit it.

When R lies, it’s deliberate and evil.

When D lies, it was an honest mistake in which they may have misrepresented the facts. Probably because of interns that just got confused when relaying the information to the representative.

I am not happy at all with Biden as the nominee, I've said it many times. And there are plenty of things to criticize, wish that the debate and discussion was more narrowly focused on such items than "he generally sucks."

I'd like both sides to get more specific in their criticisms.

Biden is pretty much the worst of the "presidential" fodder - actually it's hard to remember many decent candidates. Even the presidents that people tend to like haven't generally been all that good at the job. Congress is even worse. If we didn't have such an apathetic society, politicians in general would be guilty of inciting civil war. They've worked diligently to divide the electorate and pit neighbor against neighbor as a means to get elected/reelected. Pretty much any politician of this century is guilty of the 1/6 charges levied against Trump. They are willing to destroy a country for their individual claim to wealth and power. Dems at least know how to stir people to violence - looting, burning, and physical harm in the name of a cause, and pretend they had nothing to do with summers of riots and recreational looting and burning. They sure know how to feign outrage when somebody shows up at their door, though.

Douche move on his part.

He reminds me of a younger version of baby brother Billy.

220823-Matt-Gaetz-cpac-an-3788a8.jpg
intro-1687439527.webp
He looks like a ventriloquist dummy to me

Reactions: tntar heel and AM64
I want to give the Democrats credit for one amazing miracle. They have managed to unite the Republican Party more than at any time in my entire life.
I started off 2024 tolerating Trump. But after seeing the way he has been hated, hounded, and persecuted by his enemies, I will crawl over broken glass to vote for the man.
Lavrenty Beria was hated, hounded, and persecuted by his enemies too. Does that make him admirable? ;)

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Gaetz must really dislike him…. He’s been messing with him every time he runs into him
Gaetz is pure punk, through and through. Would have loved it if McCarthy had slammed into the ground. Gaetz almost looked like he was trying to provoke him into something. If anyone ever needed a quick ass beating, it's Gaetz

Gaetz is pure punk, through and through. Would have loved it if McCarthy had slammed into the ground. Gaetz almost looked like he was trying to provoke him into something. If anyone ever needed a quick ass beating, it's Gaetz
spoken like a true maxine waters sycophant

Last edited:
He did a nice job IMO. Pretty sour on him before tonight.

Hey, how's dark Brandon doing? Well?

The good news is we don't have to look for EL on the back of a milk carton any longer. I was worried after things went south for the Dark caricature. EL came out of hiding after the excitement of some new material that landed flat.

Reactions: volfanhill
Lavrenty Beria was hated, hounded, and persecuted by his enemies too. Does that make him admirable? ;)
Ironic choice of example on your part considering that Beria famously said “show me the man, and I will show you the crime”; which has been the entire Democrat strategy for dealing with Trump these last eight years.

Reactions: AM64
Tuesday Speakers:

Tennessee Governor Bill Lee

Kari Lake

Rick Scott

Elise Stefanik

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ted Cruz

Nikki Haley - 9:00 PM Eastern

Ron DeSantis

Tom Cotton

Sara Huckabee Sanders

Marco Rubio
My gawd this is a sickening Legion of Doom right here. Elise Stefanik was one that I might (might) have supported in the future, but she went totally crazy after October 7th. If any of those guys run in 2028, we are doomed.

Reactions: EasternVol

Gaetz is essentially the male version of Majorie Taylor Greene: an irrationally self-important attention whore.

You would like someone to be assaulted because they talk like a punk?

The good news is we don't have to look for EL on the back of a milk carton any longer. I was worried after things went south for the Dark caricature. EL came out of hiding after the excitement of some new material that landed flat.
Never understood the dark Brandon bs. I guess I’m fortunate.

VN Store

Back